Live Updates From The $4000-$8000 Game

and I'm going to have Patty update this thread with any updates as to how I'm doing and/or some interesting hands that come up. I'll probably be starting my session at about 5:30pm to 6:00pm and will look to play for about 8 hours.

Cool.. nothing better than seeing somebody lose a year's salary for me when someone hits a gutshot straight draw.GL tonight
I guess I shouldnt feel so bad now when I get sucked out on at the 0.10/0.25 NL tables and lose a buy in lol

I've been playing .50/1 Stud for 1 hour 20 minutes now..and I'm happy to report that I am currently up 35 dollars. Hit some nice hands..including a superbly well-played full house where I started with rolled up Aces against three opponents. I'll keep ya updated...

I've been playing .50/1 Stud for 1 hour 20 minutes now..and I'm happy to report that I am currently up 35 dollars. Hit some nice hands..including a superbly well-played full house where I started with rolled up Aces against three opponents. I'll keep ya updated...
that was barely funny when it was first posted on here., by me.barely.***********I"m not sure what's worse...Daniel thinking we care or the fact a lot of posters do.ok, it's the latter. It's sad.I feel bitter now, ignore me.good luck Danny!
wow, words could never explain the lack of humor in this post gtfo2.gifgtfo.gif
You texting her, or will she be there?
He will be texting me... :club:Here are the updates. Sorry I can't post up higher in the thread.5:38 pm: "We are actually playing $3000-$6000 with $75,000 cap in the NL games."5:39 pm: "Seat 2, David Benjamine, 3 Eli Elezra, 4 Ming Ly, 5 Jen Harman, 6 me."5:40 pm: "We are currently playing 2-7 NL with a $75,000 cap."5:40 pm: "Correction, Ming is not playing."5:41 pm: "New game: 7 Card Stud."5:41 pm: "This is the first time I've ever played $3000-$6000."5:45 pm: "4 handed now, but everyone left the table. I showered, so it couldn't have been me."5:50 pm: "We are playing a new game, Omaha HL."5:54 pm: "Lost a pot with trip 7s and the nut flush draw. Lost to a straight."5:55 pm: "Down 23k."6:07 pm: "Just lost a sick hand. Only out was a 2 and I had one. David hit it."6:07 pm: "down $62k. New game, PL Omaha."6:09 pm: "I had A246 vs 456Q. Flop A 3 10. River 2."6:09 pm: "Before that, I lost with set over set."6:18 pm: "Up 30k. Won a capped pot with Q 10 10 5 2 diamonds. Flop J 9 6 2 diamonds. I bet $6,000; 2 callers. Turn 3, I bet $3,000. Jen capped with J 9 6."6:18 pm: "We ran it twice. First time I hit the 8, second time I hit the K."6:23 pm: "New game: 2-7 triple draw."6:28 pm: "Just won a big one. Started with 234 on the button in a 3 way capped pot. Caught a 5. Thena 7 for a wheel."6:29 pm: "Up $64,000."6:31 pm: "Just made a mistake cause I was texting. Will be slowing down on info."
that was barely funny when it was first posted on here., by me.barely.***********I"m not sure what's worse...Daniel thinking we care or the fact a lot of posters do.ok, it's the latter. It's sad.I feel bitter now, ignore me.good luck Danny!
Lol...I didn't read past the first post on this thread. I am sorry I stole your joke..lol. I am forever shamed.Also..."funny," wasn't really what I was going for really. More..."stupidity."