2-5NL livehero 650villain 500 (just sat down)hero is MP with QcQdUTG limp, UTG+1 limp. fold fold, hero raise to 30. fold, fold, fold, sb call. bb fold. UTG fold. UTG+1 call.3 players. (pot 100)flop 8s,2c,7ssb check, UTG+1 check, hero bet 100, sb call. UTG+1 fold2 players (pot 300)turn 3ssb check, hero??

Yuck. I don't like pot bet on flop I go for like $65.Then I'd be like $120-$140 on the turn and if C/R I fold. By betting $100 you look like an a-hole on the turn for betting anything close to $100 again and you have a pretty big pot. If you check behind you are likely facing a big bet on the river and just guessing with no info. It's a crappy spot to be in for sure.Edit: This is when live reads play into my decision making a lot.

Bet $75 on the flop and then bet $125 and fold to a c/r on the turn. If you get flat called on the turn and he leads a blank on the river, I'd probably be folding most of the time there too.

2-5NL livehero 650villain 500 (just sat down)hero is MP with QcQdUTG limp, UTG+1 limp. fold fold, hero raise to 30. fold, fold, fold, sb call. bb fold. UTG fold. UTG+1 call.3 players. (pot 100)flop 8s,2c,7ssb check, UTG+1 check, hero bet 100, sb call. UTG+1 fold2 players (pot 300)turn 3ssb check, hero??
I don't mind the flop bet, but the villain has my attention now. Truth is, this is probably a nasty board for both you and the villain. He checked WA or WB. Sometimes in this spot, villain will slow down and check it down, especially if he just sat down. If we check behind this turn, I guess I'm check-calling <$125 or so on the river.

interesting.I changed this post.I actually bet 75 on the flop. then bet 120 on the turn.and villain pushed.I also changed the way the turn card came. It was a 3c. not a spade.

If the turn really is a blank, like the 3c, I'm gonna be inclined to call his bet since the board is so draw-y and he could be pushing any combo draw out there. Sometimes he has 2 pair (we'll have outs) and sometimes he'll have a set (we won't have outs) but I think if the draw misses on the turn and you get CRAI there, I'm gonna call more often than not due to board composition and pot odds.

interesting.I changed this post.I actually bet 75 on the flop. then bet 120 on the turn.and villain pushed.I also changed the way the turn card came. It was a 3c. not a spade.
Villain pushes on the turn? I think I can get away from this. A flop push, I can call. A turn push ... I dunno ... I guess we've almost got some odds to look him up ... but i don't like it
Edit: This is when live reads play into my decision making a lot.
Depending on my read of the player, but most likely I fold to a check raise on the turn. I think this has set written all over it.
I'm gonna call more often than not due to board composition and pot odds.
QFTPlus you have no read cuz he just sat and you send nothing that you noticed. Hopefully he's a donk.

Villian has the King Krablar and you are way behind. This is a fairly standard fold given that we know he has King Krablar :club: