Survivor Finale

w0000000000000t! It's tonight! :dance:So, my thoughts are, nobody can beat Scout int he end, so the best thing to do is to vote her off first if she doesn't win immunity. Let's face it, Scout doesn't stand much chance of winning immunity, infact she barely tries on any of the challenges. That said, they'll probably have some weak challenge and she'll win.... :bubblearg:If that happens then it's down to Twilah, Eliza and Chris. If Chris can somehow win immunity he'll gaurantee himself a spot at the final two. He's played the game the best and should have a pretty clear maring of victory.However, that's too obvious, so he probably won't win immunity and Eliza could vote against him since he voted Julie off. In reality that would be retarded because she would get Julie's vote if she's up against him, whereas with Twilah they might vote for her thinking that she played the game better. *shrug*I really want Chris to win, I think he's been a trooper and I think he deserves to win some type of money more than anyone else. So any placement in the final two for him will be satisfying for me, but is there any clear reason why anyone should win? I personally don't think so....Eliza has gotten lucky and Twilah has just rode the coat tails too.Go Chris!

Yeah, Scout would probably win if she's in the final two just because she hasn't really pissed off everyone like most of the others. Chris vs. Scout would be interesting though. If I was chris I would definitely get rid of scout if I could and try to go heads up against either Eliza or Twila because he should beat either of those without too much trouble. The guys would definitely vote for him and the girls are all pissed off that they were "betrayed" by Eliza, Twila, and Scout.Its going to be great though, I'm really looking forward to it. I'll admit that for the first half of this show I wasn't drawn into it as much as the past couple survivors (although how can you really compete against the all-stars and all that great stuff) but the last half has been very fun to watch so I'm glad its picked up.I really like how Chris has played the game (except promising both Julie and Twila they were staying at the end of the last show, I think Julie would have been ok if Chris had just said "I'm sorry but I'm sticking with this alliance because I think its my best shot" rather than stringing her along like that). He's still really lucky he wasn't the first person voted off though, after he choked in that challenge on the first show.

• 1 year later...
My eyes almost popped out when I saw the JaysonWeber post...then I saw the date. Freakin ancient posts...lol
whats up with that guy?y does every1 hate him?y dosent he post anymore?i know there was some kind of scandal, but dont know any details...any info would be appreciated...

I don't know details and I won't bore you with theories. I only know that he promised a whole lot of people around here rakeback that they never got. Happily, I wasn't one of them, so I don't have to care.

My eyes almost popped out when I saw the JaysonWeber post...then I saw the date. Freakin ancient posts...lol
That makes two of us.
Three, by my count...lol
Same here. LOL.
That makes two of us.
Three, by my count...lol
Same here. LOL.
I didn't read that far down.

I'm definitely late to this party. I was not aware of the scandal.