Ak Facing Big Raise On River From Slight Unknown

Reads: From the description, Villian is new to the table and hasn't shown many hands. He is Somewhat of a younger man. Seems to be a decent player just best guessing it.My image: I've been TAG.My cards are AK.Preflop: Villian limps $2 in EP, MP limps $2 MP1 limps $2, Hero raises to $15, Villian calls $15, MP1 calls $15.Flop: 2c, Ad, 9sPreflop: Everyone checks.Turn: 9x Villian and MP1 check, Hero bets $15, Villian calls$15, MP1 folds.River: 10xVillian checks, Hero bets $25, Villian thinks for 10 seconds and raises to $75.Hero:Results later-

Bet the flop 100% when both of them check to you. The river is ugly but I think I fold. If you bet the flop the hand is much easier. Never let two guys take a free card when you flop TPTK in a raised pot. Just C-bet.

The check behind was to induce a poor call on a later street by either Villian. It put me in a tough spot.So, do we think Villian has that third nine?
A lot of times the best "poor call" you get is by Ax calling you on the flop, turn & maybe river.HU sometimes I check TPTK on a board like this. But i'm still betting like 4/5 times.As far as villain having the 3rd nine - the suit of the 9 on the turn would be helpful. If the board is completely rainbow on the turn, the chances of the 3rd nine go up a lot.

not betting that flop also lets A 10 get there cheaper, which is more likely to me to be villian's holdingsThat said since you showed very little strength river's a call, I think aj and aq could do this to you here.Bet the flop. Charge the weaker aces.

Bet flopJust call this down. The hand was played so weakly that the villain could have any number of holdings.
Very few that we beat though. I don't think we're ahead here enough to make a call profitable.

One tell that I forgot to mention in my post. After Villian paused then raised to $75, I immediately look up at him as to be like, Wtf? Villian looks right back at me, and i get some slight eyebrow movement from him, as to say "Yep, its me that was raising you."I haven't played much live yet, but from my brief experiences, this is a pretty significant tell.