Jump to content


dn playing online....


  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 duckie143

duckie143

    Poker Forum Regular

  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 04:53 PM

"To stay sharp, though, I plan on working on my game by playing some online poker over the next couple of weeks. The biggest games against some of the better players. "what sit does he play on and what are his ID's? would be interesting to watch a few hands..he can play The Mouth or Neverwin or even Ivey..that would be fun to watch..

#2 krup24

krup24

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 5,561 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh, PA

Posted 20 September 2005 - 04:55 PM

duckie143 said:

"To stay sharp, though, I plan on working on my game by playing some online poker over the next couple of weeks. The biggest games against some of the better players. "what sit does he play on and what are his ID's? would be interesting to watch a few hands..he can play The Mouth or Neverwin or even Ivey..that would be fun to watch..
His sn is cheemo and he plays on Stars and Tiger Gaming
Give me a paper and pen so I can write about my life of sin. A couple bottles of gin in case I don't get in.
-2Pac

#3 justblaze

justblaze

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 4,430 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 04:56 PM

krup24 said:

duckie143 said:

"To stay sharp, though, I plan on working on my game by playing some online poker over the next couple of weeks. The biggest games against some of the better players. "what sit does he play on and what are his ID's? would be interesting to watch a few hands..he can play The Mouth or Neverwin or even Ivey..that would be fun to watch..
His sn is cheemo and he plays on Stars and Tiger Gaming
lol. doublesuited on stars.

#4 Royal_Tour

Royal_Tour

    Sherlock Holmes of butt sex

  • Members
  • 14,322 posts
  • Location:Ontario

Posted 20 September 2005 - 04:58 PM

ya., cheemo is the man. P.S i'm creating a new account you bastards.

#5 Hold_Em

Hold_Em

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:25 PM

he was GoodPatience for the wcoop

#6 mcpickl

mcpickl

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:28 PM

unconfirmed

#7 aadams_22

aadams_22

    Shit Pickle

  • Members
  • 8,636 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Frankfort, IL

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:35 PM

any confirmation on whethere he is Pickled Egg or is the consensus still Harrington?besides it cannot be cheemo since DN said he was playing in the WCOOP main event and there is no cheemo on the player list for that tourney...I don't think he uses doublesuited anymore on Stars
2009 FCP Fantasy Baseball Keeper League Champion

#8 mcpickl

mcpickl

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:41 PM

according to DNs post, he was in the air when Pickled Egg was still in the tourney. Unless he was playing in the air, it was not DN. the name Bill Gazes has popped up a lot.whether it was or not, who knows?

#9 Don Giovanni

Don Giovanni

    Custom member title

  • Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:41 PM

hes probly gonna be playing in those huge online games they got going at full tilt. the 1000-2000 games and such.

#10 KappaKid83

KappaKid83

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Grafton

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:49 PM

I play on Full Tilt exclusively and no one has hit these tables yet. I wonder if Ivey has challenged Flynt to put money online and play him there. Proabably not but I am just trying to figure out who else would play there.JEFF

#11 aadams_22

aadams_22

    Shit Pickle

  • Members
  • 8,636 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Frankfort, IL

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:50 PM

KappaKid83 said:

I play on Full Tilt exclusively and no one has hit these tables yet. I wonder if Ivey has challenged Flynt to put money online and play him there. Proabably not but I am just trying to figure out who else would play there.JEFF
actually I have seen Ivey play at those tables...can't recall who he was playing, it was either Prahlad or Dags if I remember correctly
2009 FCP Fantasy Baseball Keeper League Champion

#12 mcpickl

mcpickl

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:53 PM

was prahlad, during their week long game against each other

#13 cdt002

cdt002

    Poker Forum Regular

  • Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:53 PM

Can anyone say "rebuy tourneys?" I bet he hits up a few of these bad boys. And the over/under on how many he takes on average has got to be pretty high. :-)

#14

  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:57 PM

aadams_22 said:

actually I have seen Ivey play at those tables...can't recall who he was playing, it was either Prahlad or Dags if I remember correctly
Saw him playing there once with Ted Forrest. I think Ted actually took him for a good bit of loot that night.

#15 Hold_Em

Hold_Em

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 05:58 PM

PICKLED EGG = Bill GazesGoodPatience = Daniel negreanu

#16 aadams_22

aadams_22

    Shit Pickle

  • Members
  • 8,636 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Frankfort, IL

Posted 20 September 2005 - 06:02 PM

Hold_Em said:

PICKLED EGG = Bill GazesGoodPatience = Daniel negreanu
how sure are you of this?
2009 FCP Fantasy Baseball Keeper League Champion

#17 custom36

custom36

    FCP Veteran, Politico

  • Members
  • 16,157 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wisconsin
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em

Posted 20 September 2005 - 06:04 PM

aadams_22 said:

Hold_Em said:

PICKLED EGG = Bill GazesGoodPatience = Daniel negreanu
how sure are you of this?
I wouldn't feel very confident.

#18 armen13

armen13

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 966 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 September 2005 - 06:05 PM

I thought that was Harrington?

#19 pwoblo

pwoblo

    Poker Forum Regular

  • Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 September 2005 - 06:07 PM

do u guys think that DN is favorite against the online sharks? I would take jdags, keller, or erik123 over him in LHE.

#20 zimmer4141

zimmer4141

    GO BLUE

  • Members
  • 15,007 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ann Arbor, MI
  • Interests:Hockey, Golf

Posted 20 September 2005 - 06:09 PM

pwoblo said:

do u guys think that DN is favorite against the online sharks? I would take jdags, keller, or erik123 over him in LHE.
Ummmmm... no.
Hail To the Victors Valiant
Hail To the Conquering Heroes
Hail Hail To Michigan
The Leaders and Best




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users