Is he not allowed to hit you up anymore or what? You guys still boys?
stop, you know i only "hit up" my BFF's silly

he needs to calm down and accept that it TAKES TIME to learn the game. He needs to play.01/.02 on Stars while he is reading some books and posting some hands someplace. Buy out of this issue with him now - your question is: WHY DIDN'T HE POST HERE HIMSELF?If he won't work for it, he doesn't deserve your time.Or mine.

he needs to calm down and accept that it TAKES TIME to learn the game. He needs to play.01/.02 on Stars while he is reading some books and posting some hands someplace. Buy out of this issue with him now - your question is: WHY DIDN'T HE POST HERE HIMSELF?If he won't work for it, he doesn't deserve your time.Or mine.
lol @ someone taking this thread seriously

1. "long read if you want". he announced this in the topic & still had people complain about it being long?2. "bff". fwp uses this frequently, so it really is probably just the flavour of the week for him, almost everyone jokes around with bits of commercials.3. sounds like you did a reasonable job trying to get him throttled back, though he didn't appear to be really REALLY trying to get the underlying theme.