Site's down, has been for awhile. Give it some time the servers suck.
*cue BKiCe rant*

lol I made sure not to say it was their fault, just pointed out that the servers do suck. I never said they needed to do anything about it or that I could do better, just stated the fact that the site goes down fairly often. Had to avoid the rant telling me how I'm ungrateful and how they don't have time to do it and if I hate it so much why don't I do something about it.

who else runs the site? i forget. is it just bkice?
toilet, etc also. this sucks, i like reading the forum/posting in intoxicated posts.. PH > FCP obv
my laptop told me that the new server is not active yet
my desktop agrees with this.
my laptop concurs. it's been a while. many bad beats have gone unposted.
A few final tables have gone unposted also, Kevs, mine, and Wandigo's.This thread is like a mini haus for me though, so many friendly faces, and fwp is here too.
A few final tables have gone unposted also, Kevs, mine, and Wandigo's.This thread is like a mini haus for me though, so many friendly faces, and fwp is here too.
Rocketdoug's gf made another FT too, ship the girlfriend bet <-------.

ftp sunday mulligan BKICE is left! 9/10 30k for 1st! :D:D:D:D:club:

thepokerhaus used to be hosted one on of my high school buddies servers... this latest downtime was the last straw though, i bought a hosting package from one of the online sites and the site/forums should be back up in the next day or two and should stay up more or less permanently from now on. sorry it's been down for so long.

thepokerhaus used to be hosted one on of my high school buddies servers... this latest downtime was the last straw though, i bought a hosting package from one of the online sites and the site/forums should be back up in the next day or two and should stay up more or less permanently from now on. sorry it's been down for so long.
Awesome. You're still gonna lose the g/f bet though.
Thank you, you da man. GG yesterday.