Fun Flash Game

Level 11 after a few minutes and now officially bored with it.The trick is to judge the incoming "clusters" and rupture well ahead of them.

2007-05-16_013618.jpgThe beat for Level 12:As counterintuitive as it seems, you want to rupture in the center area of the screen while it is as open as possible. Starting the chain reaction in the center of a large cluster or in a corner only causes the energy to be expended in one large burst rather than as a "wave" across the screen.Ideally, you want to rupture in the center of the screen while it is very open with clusters of balls incoming from at least two directions. This allows for maximum expansion for the longest period of time, which in turn allows for the chain reaction to extend outwards towards the corners of the screen, which are the hardest to get after the primary expenditure of energy is used.As best I can tell, once you get the general technique down, it's all up to 'pin action' and luck if you actually hit the 55 or not. I can't seem to figure out a reliably repeatable strategy where level 12 could be defeated each time. although I'm sure the programmers probably have one and the above strategy will keep you in the 44-54 range almost every time.

this game made me bump the kill a transient thread

I absolutely cannot seem to break 280. Tied it again last night and got in the 260's a couple other times.