It's Only Been 25 Years....(official Brewers Thread)

Really? The cubs fan talking junk to someone. Really?The Cubs were in the World Series when?Lee DurhamAlex Gonzalez (real culprit in Bartman game)
Good thing you added that part. Otherwise I wouldnt have known why you put his name there
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I'm getting all misty. I watched probably 120 games start to finish in 2002 when they lost 106 games. I get chills thinking back on this week about Fielder's bomb, Braun's grand slam and today's homerun was just fucking amazing. CC is a beast. I got nothing but love for the guy and I will take a break from my hate of the Yankees to cheer on every start he makes for them next year. Even if they get swept out, today makes the whole season worth it.

Man, I'm getting all misty. I watched probably 120 games start to finish in 2002 when they lost 106 games. I get chills thinking back on this week about Fielder's bomb, Braun's grand slam and today's homerun was just fucking amazing. CC is a beast. I got nothing but love for the guy and I will take a break from my hate of the Yankees to cheer on every start he makes for them next year. Even if they get swept out, today makes the whole season worth it.
It really does... I mean I've been a brewers fan for basically my whole life and the brewers have had so many losing seasons and it has gotten frustrating, but finally we are rewarded.
Hamels was just filthy today.Hopefully CC evens it up tomorrow.
I got a good feeling. The rotation is fucked now with Sheets out for the playoffs. May get lucky and slip through the first round but no way they can beat any playoff team in a 7-game series
If Corey Hart considers taking a pitch in the first inning from a pitcher who can't find the strike zone, this game might have had a different outcome... sighaments...
100% correct you are. Myers was struggling, and you had a chance to put up at least a 3-0 lead.I'm not gonna criticize the umpiring that much just for the fact that CC has to finish Myers off there. That was ugly.Midwest baseball in the playoffs suck right now.
100% correct you are. Myers was struggling, and you had a chance to put up at least a 3-0 lead.I'm not gonna criticize the umpiring that much just for the fact that CC has to finish Myers off there. That was ugly.Midwest baseball in the playoffs suck right now.
In fairness to him, the guy is the only reason they are in the playoffs anyway, plus he's been pitching on 3 days rest for quite awhile now. He's gotta be wearing down a bit.

You're right. The bats really haven't been in play for the last couple of weeks. They haven't scored more than 5 runs in the past seven games. Braun and Fielder's homers are the only highlights.Philadelphia is the better team, and yes, CC is exhausted. Surprisingly, the bullpen has done a decent job.

I know most people will laugh at this thought. BUT...Should Mota or Gagne pitch the 9th? Good job by Bush, and some patient at-bats were rewarded early.Congrats to the Brewers for winning more postseason games than the Cubs. :club:

All year all we had to hear was how DOPE your team was, LOL.How's it feel to get SWEPT??????????????GO BREWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anything else you wanna say?
Anything else you wanna say?
We made it farther than your beloved Cubbies.Must be tough to be a Cubs fan these days. :sweep
I live in reality though.You don't get extra credit for delaying being a loser.
Guess I'm living in a dream world. Oops
I love how all of the sudden Brewers fans (really???!!) are coming out of the woodwork to bash the Cubs. Not just here, I've seen it on ESPN comments too. Like your team is not going to be out of the playoffs by Tuesday either. Like you have some reason to talk because you won a game against Jamie Moyer. LOL have fun
You have a lot to be proud of Brewers fans. Whooptee damn doo