I think I might just be looking to get flamed for thinking like this, because I never have before and I've been playing poker for 5 years. So when I do get flamed I can just tell myself I'm crazy and move on, but since the ftp software upgrade about a month ago I have been getting absolutely reamed. I've looked over hh's, showed them to poker friends, basically assessed my play from every angle and have come to the conclusion that I haven't been playing bad. Has anyone experienced anything similar?Now, please tell me how stupid I am for posting this so I can get this out of my head and start winning again.

The best thing you can do to dodge the "upgrade" bullet is start a second account. I was really struggling to win a hand until i set up my second account, then like magic, i couldn't lose a hand. Suddenly the doom switch was off and i could win again; good luck!

The best thing you can do to dodge the "upgrade" bullet is start a second account. I was really struggling to win a hand until i set up my second account, then like magic, i couldn't lose a hand. Suddenly the doom switch was off and i could win again; good luck!
LOL :club:

Sometimes it helps to log a small winning session and then quit just so you have one on the books. Then the next time you sit you feel better because you won last time. It's all in your head.

it's all in your head. you know you can play well. instead of looking at the hands that you got unlucky, such as AA<KK, AK<AQ, etc. look at hands where you went in the underdog, such as 55<99, etc. look to improve, stop looking for tears... just my advice

2 solutions:1. change the color of the deck and since you seem to need something more extreme, I'd recommend going with the 4 color deck.2. Uninstall and delete FTP off your computer. Then re-download the software. This by-passes the software upgrade bug that stops e-heaters. I recommend doing this every time you cash out also.

2 solutions:1. change the color of the deck and since you seem to need something more extreme, I'd recommend going with the 4 color deck.2. Uninstall and delete FTP off your computer. Then re-download the software. This by-passes the software upgrade bug that stops e-heaters. I recommend doing this every time you cash out also.
QFT
Ya I've changed the color of the deck many times. Actually just logged on to see if anything changed, nope 4-outer followed by 2-outer. I'm going to try your #2 option now, even though you were joking.