• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although Z looks the worst in this situation, the people who stood up for him and ridiculed us who began crying foul should be embarassed too. Would it even pay to contact Stars about this? Obviously all the money went there. Or like someone else said, does FCP Info have any "ins" at Stars to investigate this.The worst part about this is that I doubt I will ship money going forward for tourney's or LL's or anything anymore. Anyone here can say other people are trustworthy but evidently, we can't trust that anymore.

the thing is though he sent me back the money about a month ago after i started worrying, it doesnt make much sense

I never even imagined zsta taking off with this money. I never would of sent it if I thought that was a possibility. To all that are trying to get our money back, thank you! It really is a shame, he should just be a man and show his face, and own up to whatever it is that's going on. I am out $375 from him. What a total piece of *&^#!!!!!

the thing is though he sent me back the money about a month ago after i started worrying, it doesnt make much sense
It's true - none of it makes any sense :-(
Although Z looks the worst in this situation, the people who stood up for him and ridiculed us who began crying foul should be embarassed too. Would it even pay to contact Stars about this? Obviously all the money went there. Or like someone else said, does FCP Info have any "ins" at Stars to investigate this.The worst part about this is that I doubt I will ship money going forward for tourney's or LL's or anything anymore. Anyone here can say other people are trustworthy but evidently, we can't trust that anymore.
I'll count myself as one of the "people who stood up for him" and I'm still hopeful Z will do the right thing here. I won't feel embarassed though. And, as usual, our FCP Info guys have gone above and beyond and should not be doubted by this forum.Janice
We stood up for someone we trusted and have known for a while.When were you ridiculed?
I don't agree at all that the people who stood up for him should be embarrassed. They thought they were standing up for a friend, whom they thought was trustworthy. No shame in that. Z should be embarrassed, period.I myself, sent Z the money without a second thought.....I played FCP SS1 and all was well, and he seemed like a decent guy. I didn't know him that well, but had no reason to think this would ever happen.......for those that considered him a friend, I can see that they would certainly give him the benefit of the doubt.But I'd say the jig is up now. :D
In all fairness, for superstars 1, Bob held the money i think, so this was the first time zsta had actually had the money himself, So hardly as if the first time he was trustworthy. :club:
This is interesting.....I don't think I really knew this. I played SS1 but didn't recall who I sent the money too.
I guess coming up with $50 was a lot easier than coming up with nearly 2K. It also had the affect of appearing like he was gonna make good on everyone's money.....bought him some time. And.....I agree.....I want to say thank you to Yoda and others who have been trying to find him....resolve the situation. I appreciate your efforts.
The people who stood up for him are the same ones trying to get everyone's money back...why should we be embarrassed? I don't think anyone was ridiculed either...we told everyone they would get their money back, and I still think we will.
Although Z looks the worst in this situation, the people who stood up for him and ridiculed us who began crying foul should be embarassed too. That's just silly. Would it even pay to contact Stars about this? noObviously all the money went there. Or like someone else said, does FCP Info have any "ins" at Stars to investigate this. This is on Zsta, not in any way on fcp. If I understood correctly, fcp info2 has tried to help. The worst part about this is that I doubt I will ship money going forward for tourney's or LL's or anything anymore. That's fair.Anyone here can say other people are trustworthy but evidently, we can't trust that anymore. Again, that's fair. Everyone has to decide what they do and don't want to trust. Personally, I don't trust crosswalk signs and find myself looking at the traffic before I walk across the street.
and stay off my FREAKIN BLIND in the neg-o's! :club:

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPENhttp://home.comcast.net/~zsta2k8/signup.htmGRAND CAYMAN ISLAND (AP) -- In a recent press conference held, "zsta2k8" has leaked plans to bring back the "FCP Superstars" competition. The last competition pitted 120 of FCP's most unsuspecting suckers against me and only me, with the winner of the competition being me enjoying a healthy paycheck. Originally supposed to be held on PokerStars, it appears there will be another venue change to the Cayman Islands, after my recent move from Grand Rapids. Sources close to Zsta2k8 claim this year will be bigger and better, featuring a new third division (Performing the Perfect Con), and a high standard of scamming only possible when dealing with FCP's most astute.We caught up to Zsta2k8 in his foxhole hideout, and had a chance to ask him a few questions about the con.AP: "With the successful con of FCP superstars 2 completed, was it only a matter of time until it was brought back?"Zsta2k8: "Yes, I had originally planned to bring it back sooner, however difficulties in finding a new home for me to hideout in restricted me from doing so."AP: "Do you expect this scam to garner more interest?"Zsta2k8: "Definitely! With the competition moving to the Cayman Islands, I expect more unsuspecting people to be able to play then ever."AP: "Sources close to you have stated there will be a few significant changes, including a new depositing method, care to comment?"Zsta2k8: "No comments yet, since my direct deposit account hasn't yet been set-up, although you can expect more information to be released very soon."AP: "Thanks for your time."A few details are still unknown, however you can expect Associated Press to stay on top of the story. The only question that remains is, will Yoda and the IRC regular be able to track Zsta2k8 down or will he always be one step ahead of them?For more information about FCP Superstars3, visit http://home.comcast.net/~zsta2k8/For more information about Full Con Poker, visit http://www.fullconpoker.com© 2007 The Associated Press.RULES1. I WIN!!! :club:

Yeah, I thought he actually replied when I say the screenname.
There was a post in general, too, but Bob was mega quick and had it nuked by the time I refreshed, found it, and clicked the thread.Bob is *fast*, damn.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPENhttp://home.comcast.net/~zsta2k8/signup.htmGRAND CAYMAN ISLAND (AP) -- In a recent press conference held, "zsta2k8" has leaked plans to bring back the "FCP Superstars" competition. The last competition pitted 120 of FCP's most unsuspecting suckers against me and only me, with the winner of the competition being me enjoying a healthy paycheck. Originally supposed to be held on PokerStars, it appears there will be another venue change to the Cayman Islands, after my recent move from Grand Rapids. Sources close to Zsta2k8 claim this year will be bigger and better, featuring a new third division (Performing the Perfect Con), and a high standard of scamming only possible when dealing with FCP's most astute.We caught up to Zsta2k8 in his foxhole hideout, and had a chance to ask him a few questions about the con.AP: "With the successful con of FCP superstars 2 completed, was it only a matter of time until it was brought back?"Zsta2k8: "Yes, I had originally planned to bring it back sooner, however difficulties in finding a new home for me to hideout in restricted me from doing so."AP: "Do you expect this scam to garner more interest?"Zsta2k8: "Definitely! With the competition moving to the Cayman Islands, I expect more unsuspecting people to be able to play then ever."AP: "Sources close to you have stated there will be a few significant changes, including a new depositing method, care to comment?"Zsta2k8: "No comments yet, since my direct deposit account hasn't yet been set-up, although you can expect more information to be released very soon."AP: "Thanks for your time."A few details are still unknown, however you can expect Associated Press to stay on top of the story. The only question that remains is, will Yoda and the IRC regular be able to track Zsta2k8 down or will he always be one step ahead of them?For more information about FCP Superstars3, visit http://home.comcast.net/~zsta2k8/For more information about Full Con Poker, visit http://www.fullconpoker.com© 2007 The Associated Press.RULES1. I WIN!!! :club:
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA GENIOUS!

Hello.Sorry for my absence, I've been dealing with a few things in my personal life as of late, and I havent had much time to be around all too much.Not going to go too far into details with what happened, etc. I will say the money is not on stars anymore. I will be refunding everyone each and every single dollar. But, I have to do it on full tilt. Please PM me with your tilt name, and it will come back to you. It will take a bit of time, I anticipate almost everyone being squared up by the end of november. I am truly sorry for my complete mishandling of the situation, and getting this back to all of you is my top priority.Once again, I'm very sorry for my handling of this, and the length of time it's taken.zsta2k6.

Hello.Sorry for my absence, I've been dealing with a few things in my personal life as of late, and I havent had much time to be around all too much.Not going to go too far into details with what happened, etc. I will say the money is not on stars anymore. I will be refunding everyone each and every single dollar. But, I have to do it on full tilt. Please PM me with your tilt name, and it will come back to you. It will take a bit of time, I anticipate almost everyone being squared up by the end of november. I am truly sorry for my complete mishandling of the situation, and getting this back to all of you is my top priority.Once again, I'm very sorry for my handling of this, and the length of time it's taken.zsta2k6.
You didn't make this easy on anyone! I hope you plan on stopping by IRC with some zsta's story time! We still need to know more :-)
I do not have Tilt and would like to work out some other way to pay me back...as I said in my PM last month, pay everyone else first, I know you're good for it. You know where to find me, let me know what else we can work out.
Get to the point zsta, when is this tourney running? And what name shall i ship monies to??? :club:
Z..... WTF? Get your fried chicken ASS into IRC!!!!