Looshle Dominating Again

Nope, sorry. Those watching the feed want this for conversation only. Try another thread.
Update:Justin's Mountain Dew has gone from completely full with many ice cubes floating in it, to less than half full and a smidge watery.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:Justin's Mountain Dew has gone from completely full with many ice cubes floating in it, to less than half full and a smidge watery.
You know Mountain Dew leads to sterility. True story
Now, was this from cardplayer or something you saw on the feed? Cuz it can't be said until it's happened on the feed. Just so you know...

This feed is dividing our community.. so if you dont get the feed please just go to 2 plus 2kthxbyes/w or not the world may never know, fine fine s/w no bannaments you never know

Now, was this from cardplayer or something you saw on the feed? Cuz it can't be said until it's happened on the feed. Just so you know...
I have ESP, it could be either.

me and looshle played next to each other late day one and start of day 2... i unfortunately made the correct play for the situation and got unlucky with my timing and busted pretty early in day 2.looooooooooooooooshhhhh you are now the last of the FCP mohicans... so plz plz PLZ TAKE THIS DOWN ya heard!?

You mean Nomar and Lowe? Same could be said for Drew and Lugo...As for Nancy Drew, I'm pretty sure all of Red Sox nation will hate him by September.
Try June if he keeps having nights like tonight. GIDP and grounds out with the bases loaded and 2 outs

Looshle doubles again.....AJ>JJ.TID Biatchedit...Cory (ugotpzd) Carroll 1,245,000 Justin (looshle) Pechie 1,092,000 Eric Davis 697,000 Vasile Buboi 275,000 Second in chips now!

Holy Second Place-aments Batman!!! Nice hit with the AJ!!!! Go Justin!!!!He looks so much more relaxed now.