omg! looshle's hectic sprint to $5000!! day 5

GOAL To be as unoriginal as possible, while at the same time cluttering the boards and forcing myself to the center or attention. Oh, and 5000 DOLLARS!!! Day 5 - Proving I'm better than 99.9% of you in NLHE, tooI figured there was a chance Danny could accidently click on this link so I couldn't put 100%. Well, I switched over to NL $100 to mix things up a little bit, and of course, I won.Starting Bankroll - $421.64Hand 1KQh in MP, folded to me I raise to $4, CO calls, blinds foldFlop 2h 8c 5dI bet $7 and he folds.Hand 2AJ in MP, I raise to $5, Sb calls, BB foldsFlop 8h 9d QsI bet $10 and take down a small pot, which sucks.“It’s better to win a small pot and lose a big one”Yea, real ****ing original, buddy. Let me guess, may all my cards be live and my pots be monsters too??Hand 3I limp with T9o after UTG limps sb completes and bb checksFlop 9h 6s JhCheck, Check, bet $1, I raise to 4, fold, fold, callTurn JdCheck, CheckRiver QcCheck Check, I win, I know, big surprise there huh?Hand 45 handed, I limp UTG with a6h, Co calls, Raise to $4, Folded to BB, he calls, I call, and CO calls.Flop 6s 6d 4cChecked to the button who bets $15, Fold, I call, FoldTurn 4sCheck, He bets $25, I raise to $50, he goes all in for $79 and I callRiver 3hHis TT is no good, $202.50 for meThis guy was horrible, I couldn’t believe how bad he was so I had to ask.“JFarrell is that you??”Only logical explanation.Hand 5KQ in the SB. 3 limps ahead of me, I make it $5.50, only the BB callsFlop 4c 4h 4d <---- riggedI bet 8, he callsTurn 9h I bet $15 and he callsRiver KdI bet his last $7 and he calls. $71 pot. /shrug_meh/whatever.comHand 6T3 in the sb. 2 calls and 2 folds ahead of me , I complete, BB checksFlop 5s Th 8dI bet $3, 2 folds, 1 callTurn 3s!!! I check, he checks. The best thing you can do is to check and let them catch up to you for free.River JsI bet $6 and he calls. Which he still didn’t even do so I had to take more money from him for sucking so badly.$21.50 potHand 7Button with 88UTG goes all in for $120, its folded to me and I call with only 98.50 in front of me because I have a wired pair of 8s. Sure the term wired isn’t necessary because we’re talking about preflop action but doesn’t it make me sound cooler?? And where the hell’s my Ipod??Flop 4s As 4dTurn 7dRiver Qd8s up are good for $195.50, if that isn’t a sprint, then I don’t know what is.Hand 82 off the button with AK. I limp in so “all in guy” can do what he does best. Um, GO ALL IN, LMAO, which he does for $22.63Flop Qd 7h TsTurn 2dRiver 9cHe has Q4h, I better post this hand on FCP in the strategy section and ask what else I could have done differently so people can sympathize with my horrendous beat.Hand 9Sb with 33. 2 limps, a raise to $3, I call, BB folds and limpers call.Flop 3c Js 4d Checked to the bettor, he bets $5, I call and they both foldTurn TcI bet $15 and he callsRiver 5cI bet $25 and he calls$100 pot !! That’s a lesson in implied odds, kids. It’s also a lesson in how easy it is to win at this game regardless of the size of your bankroll and the myth of variance, but why don’t you just work with the implied odds thing for now? I’ll keep the lessons aimed at the lowest common denominator, for Royal_Tour’s sake.Ending Bankroll - $637.18Profit - $215.54Big Blinds/100 - 133 :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hand 4  5 handed, I limp UTG with a6h, Co calls, Raise to $4, Folded to BB, he calls, I call, and CO calls.  Flop 6s 6d 4c  Checked to the button who bets $15, Fold, I call, Fold  Turn 4s  Check, He bets $25, I raise to $50, he goes all in for $79 and I call  River 3h  His TT is no good, $202.50 for me  This guy was horrible, I couldn’t believe how bad he was so I had to ask.  “JFarrell is that you??”  Only logical explanation.
:clap:

Is this like your act??. hahaha. If these threads are some sort of routine.. than these are hilarious., if not... well not so much. Played 5 / 10 last night.. dealt 7d,7c first hand. "omg i rule"I check my post in middle positionflop. 8h, 9h, 7s.. ohh yaaa.. thar she blows.. 2 hearts though. and straightsb bets, call fold, (i raise), call folds around. and call , callTurn is As... meh.. maybe some fish wil be in with an ace..checks to me, i bet, calls all around.river 7h.. ohh yaa. u know i smack the quads plus now the flush is out there.. sb bets , i raise, then re-raised, then capped, and all 4 call. I throw over the 7'ssssss.. and say "whammy".. boo yaa.. i grab the chips, but toss the flush chaser a 5'er and tell him its for his cab ride home.I rule.. hmm pretty easy to make stuff up without any hand histories

Is this like your act??. hahaha. If these threads are some sort of routine.. than these are hilarious., if not... well not so much. Played 5 / 10 last night.. dealt 7d,7c first hand. "omg i rule"I check my post in middle positionflop. 8h, 9h, 7s.. ohh yaaa.. thar she blows.. 2 hearts though. and straightsb bets, call fold, (i raise), call folds around. and call , callTurn is As... meh.. maybe some fish wil be in with an ace..checks to me, i bet, calls all around.river 7h.. ohh yaa. u know i smack the quads plus now the flush is out there.. sb bets , i raise, then re-raised, then capped, and all 4 call. I throw over the 7'ssssss.. and say "whammy".. boo yaa.. i grab the chips, but toss the flush chaser a 5'er and tell him its for his cab ride home.I rule.. hmm pretty easy to make stuff up without any hand histories
I believe you can now buy a sense of humor on eBay.Hope this helps.
Why'd you cap on the river with a straight flush possibility out there? That's a pretty weak play IMHO.
Why'd you cap on the river with a straight flush possibility out there? That's a pretty weak play IMHO.
Mostly because i'm amazing at Hold'em.. and i knew they had nothing good., since they were playing against me.
If your trying to be funny your wasting your time.... And another thing jealousy will get you nowhere
Hand 4 5 handed, I limp UTG with a6h, Co calls, Raise to $4, Folded to BB, he calls, I call, and CO calls. Flop 6s 6d 4c Checked to the button who bets $15, Fold, I call, Fold Turn 4s Check, He bets $25, I raise to $50, he goes all in for $79 and I call River 3h His TT is no good, $202.50 for me This guy was horrible, I couldn’t believe how bad he was so I had to ask. “JFarrell is that you??” Only logical explanation.
:clap:
Best 1 yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
The fact that some people still don't get this is the best part :club:   :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:
Ohh no.. i fully understand.. i assume most of you have been offended by one ofthe more "well known" FCP members., wether they criticised your play or not., And now loohle is your "robin hood" of the FCP board. hahaha., he's striking back against the successful players with his comedy routine. I just like bugging the guy. i have no objectives to his posts at all., its much more entertaining to me, to watch all you post reples to my flame postsLOL

I just like bugging the guy. i have no objectives to his posts at all., its much more entertaining to me, to watch all you post reples to my flame posts LOLThe only thing flaming here is you. :dance:

I just like bugging the guy. i have no objectives to his posts at all., its much more entertaining to me, to watch all you post reples to my flame postsLOL
I completely agree. It is evident that your posts have no objectives whatsoever.

[Hand 7Button with 88UTG goes all in for $120, its folded to me and I call with only 98.50 in front of me because I have a wired pair of 8s. Sure the term wired isn’t necessary because we’re talking about preflop action but doesn’t it make me sound cooler?? And where the hell’s my Ipod??Flop 4s As 4dTurn 7dRiver Qd8s up are good for $195.50, if that isn’t a sprint, then I don’t know what is.]I thought this hand was particularly funny.

I just like bugging the guy. i have no objectives to his posts at all., its much more entertaining to me, to watch all you post reples to my flame postsLOL
I completely agree. It is evident that your posts have no objectives whatsoever.
Its almost to easy to say the same about yours :wink:
Its almost to easy to say the same about yours :wink:
True enough. I'd like to think the Double Suited Krablar hand was a fun post though.
Hand 82 off the button with AK. I limp in so “all in guy” can do what he does best. Um, GO ALL IN, LMAO, which he does for $22.63Flop Qd 7h TsTurn 2dRiver 9cHe has Q4h, I better post this hand on FCP in the strategy section and ask what else I could have done differently so people can sympathize with my horrendous beat.
LOL.ALSO: Once again you've proven that we CT poker players are a superior breed. :club: Nice job!
[Hand 7Button with 88UTG goes all in for $120, its folded to me and I call with only 98.50 in front of me because I have a wired pair of 8s. Sure the term wired isn’t necessary because we’re talking about preflop action but doesn’t it make me sound cooler?? And where the hell’s my Ipod??Flop 4s As 4dTurn 7dRiver Qd8s up are good for $195.50, if that isn’t a sprint, then I don’t know what is.]I thought this hand was particularly funny.
322899869bIXpBB_ph.jpg
322899869bIXpBB_ph.jpg
Hand 45 handed, I limp UTG with a6h, Co calls, Raise to $4, Folded to BB, he calls, I call, and CO calls.Flop 6s 6d 4cChecked to the button who bets $15, Fold, I call, FoldTurn 4sCheck, He bets $25, I raise to $50, he goes all in for $79 and I callRiver 3hHis TT is no good, $202.50 for meThis guy was horrible, I couldn’t believe how bad he was so I had to ask.“JFarrell is that you??”Only logical explanation. :dance: :dance: :dance:
ROTFLMAO. As a person who has gotten into many flame wars with the poster in bold and tried using logic on a person who defies logic, this has to be one of the funniest lines I've seen you putout yet. Keep doing the NL stuff as this has been your best one yet :):D:club::D:D:):)

ROTFLMAO. As a person who has gotten into many flame wars with the poster in bold and tried using logic on a person who defies logic, this has to be one of the funniest lines I've seen you putout yet. Keep doing the NL stuff as this has been your best one yet I'm thinking about going up to 10/20 maybe some NL $200, any preferences out there?

$200 NL, your No Limit posts was funnier then your 5/10 limit one. Be sure that when you get to $1500 to put your entire roll on the 5/10 NL table