Zach6668, the hand convertor really doesnt work, ill leave out results.i have no read on this player, so assuming hes a standard NL player, what do you think his range is on the river?Full Tilt Poker Game #2272578833: Table Snow Flat (6 max) - $5/$10 - No Limit Hold'em - 16:20:17 ET - 2007/04/23Seat 1: InMemoriam ($1,196)Seat 2: Jrab1 ($1,142)Seat 3: Lady_Sharrow ($1,000)Seat 4: My sweet cool name ($502)Seat 5: p3153 ($98)Seat 6: tdogg99 ($1,303.50)Jrab1 posts the small blind of $5Lady_Sharrow posts the big blind of $10The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to My sweet cool name [9d 9h]My sweet cool name raises to $30p3153 foldstdogg99 foldsInMemoriam calls $30Jrab1 calls $25Lady_Sharrow calls $20*** FLOP *** [2s 5s Qc]Jrab1 checksLady_Sharrow checksMy sweet cool name checksInMemoriam checks*** TURN *** [2s 5s Qc] [2d]Jrab1 checksLady_Sharrow bets $100My sweet cool name calls $100InMemoriam foldsJrab1 folds*** RIVER *** [2s 5s Qc 2d] [7c]Lady_Sharrow bets $300.....?Also, does anyone fold the turn here?

I'd consider folding the turn. I don't think you give up much by folding the turn.I don't like checking that flop. It's a pretty good flop for your hand with only one overcard and only a flush draw that anyone probably caught.I'd bet the flop here most of the time. I'd fold to the turn bet most of the time (since you screwed up the flop IMO). I'm folding here on the river like every time without a read. The only hand you're beating is a busted flush draw.

The problem that I have with betting the flop here it leaves the play open for the person with the flush draw to outplay me. If i get raised, i pretty much have to fold right? And im pretty sure if any of these guys have a flush draw on the flop, they check raise me, and leave me wondering if im up against top pair, a set, or a flush draw. i feel like by checking, it lowers variance and the ability for people to pull a play on me. and on the river, i feel like a queen does not bet here.

The problem that I have with betting the flop here it leaves the play open for the person with the flush draw to outplay me. If i get raised, i pretty much have to fold right? And im pretty sure if any of these guys have a flush draw on the flop, they check raise me, and leave me wondering if im up against top pair, a set, or a flush draw. i feel like by checking, it lowers variance and the ability for people to pull a play on me. and on the river, i feel like a queen does not bet here.
If someone wants to CR you with a flush draw, GREAT!! I love people who aggressively play draws OOP becuase I know that I'm usually gonna get their money.If you concern is being outplayed, then checking the flop is an awful way to go since it allows 3 people to see the next card and you have no idea what any of them have. Your hand kind of looks like AK now, so you're opening the door for them to lead the turn thinking you're weak. Or maybe they're leading the turn with KQ becuase they planned to CR the flop. Or maybe they're leading the turn with their flush draw, figuring you for AK and that you can't stand much heat. Or maybe they have air and just don't think you can beat a Q becuase you checked the flop.You see how checking the flop requires a lot more guessing? If someone's gonna CR me off of the hand with a draw, that's fine. I'd much prefer that happening to having to face a bet on the turn from a hand that I know nothing about.
Zach6668, the hand convertor really doesnt work, ill leave out results.
An excerpt from the Forum Posting Guidelines:
1. Convert Your Hands Note: From time to time poker sites will change their HH format, the converting sites will go down, or you will come across a hand from a site that is not yet compatible with the converters. If this should happen, please take a few minutes to manually convert the hands from the raw HH to a more friendly format, including information such as number of players in the pot, pot size, stack sizes for NL/PL and please replace the screennames with positions.
Dearest Zach,I think we can all agree we are friends here. I think we can also agree the Full Tilt Poker is the friendliest place to Learn, Chat and Play with the Pros!!!!!!!!! Have a good day kind sir.
Zach, i think bascomeb says it bestbascomebpost Saturday, October 7th, 2006, 12:25 AMPost #19The Short StackGroup: MembersPosts: 1,869Joined: May 9th, 2005From: anytime USAMember No.: 5,729 QUOTE(Zach6668 @ Saturday, October 7th, 2006, 4:19 PM) *I'M A HUGE TOOL!Wow look at this crazy guy!

Why do you deserve special treatment?Everyone else has no problem following the guidelines.Most new posters need to be informed of them once, I've had to tell you several times.You aren't special.

Why do you deserve special treatment?Everyone else has no problem following the guidelines.Most new posters need to be informed of them once, I've had to tell you several times.You aren't special.
I SAID VERY CLEARLY AT THE BEGINNING OF MY POST THAT THE HAND CONVERTOR WAS NOT WORKING. I THEN LEFT OUT THE RESULTS. I FEEL LIKE THATS GOOD ENOUGH ZACHARY DONT YOU??? OR DO YOU NEED TO POST THIS POINTLESS REMARKS IN EVERY TOPIC THAT I START?? I THINK THE BIGGER ISSUE IS THAT.....YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL
I SAID VERY CLEARLY AT THE BEGINNING OF MY POST THAT THE HAND CONVERTOR WAS NOT WORKING. I THEN LEFT OUT THE RESULTS. I FEEL LIKE THATS GOOD ENOUGH ZACHARY DONT YOU??? OR DO YOU NEED TO POST THIS POINTLESS REMARKS IN EVERY TOPIC THAT I START?? I THINK THE BIGGER ISSUE IS THAT.....YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL
I may not be special, but somehow I happen to be the Mod... which means I have every right to enforce the rules and guidelines of this forum. And if you don't follow them, I have every right to ask you to follow them, or lock/move/delete anything I'd like to. I do, somehow find it interesting that of the hundreds of regular strat posters, you are the first and only one to have a serious problem with me attempting to enforce the guidelines.With respect to this particular thread, you said the converter was broken, I provided you with an section of the Guidelines indicating what to do when that occurs, so no, I don't feel like cutting the results off of a raw HH is good enough.I didn't make up these rules, this was all custom before I came along, I merely codified it, and do my best to keep these forums clean.

it takes what, 2 mins max to manually convert? if you want people to help you with your game then take the time to make the post readable without serious effort

Wow, just convert it manually. Not that hard. Zach has a job to do so abide by the forum rules. Cant we just all get along??Besides, if someone doesnt use the converter, then nobody should respond to their post. They will learn quick enough.

Zach6668 post count > Roberts2003 post countThereforeZach6668 owns Roberts2003I'm so good at math.Just in case post counts aren't a measure of manliness, Zach is a mod. Bow to his will or feel his wrath!