just keep raising 4/5ths of your stack until he eventually reshoves and then muck your hand... or call large preflop raises and open fold on the flop

I did that the other day on AP I wanted the cash instead of the seat, luckily for me the cash was only one buyin less than another seat would have been. How much value did you lose anyway??

I did that the other day on AP I wanted the cash instead of the seat, luckily for me the cash was only one buyin less than another seat would have been. How much value did you lose anyway??
Just finished it...I took second for $100 and he got a $200+16 buy in. I was down to 600 chips at one point and came all the way back...(brag).
Sorry I'm short on funds, down to my last $20 until this winDidn't mean to disappoint...lol.
well.. I mean, i'm not disappointed, i'm just a little.... ok phuck.. I am disappointed. You traded a 200+15 for 100. I mean i know its nice to have the cash, but in all reality whats $100??In your life time, even in a year.. or a month of your life.. whats a 100? its peanuts, but to play in a 200+15 and get that experience, get that chance to make more. even if u lose with no cash, u still win.... what u ask? U win what every player learns as they play. How to NOT value the dollar amount.which is huge if u want to climb stakes, or take shots.But... I guess thats just me.. GL in the future
well.. I mean, i'm not disappointed, i'm just a little.... ok phuck.. I am disappointed. You traded a 200+15 for 100. I mean i know its nice to have the cash, but in all reality whats $100??In your life time, even in a year.. or a month of your life.. whats a 100? its peanuts, but to play in a 200+15 and get that experience, get that chance to make more. even if u lose with no cash, u still win.... what u ask? U win what every player learns as they play. How to NOT value the dollar amount.which is huge if u want to climb stakes, or take shots.But... I guess thats just me.. GL in the future
I can't argue with anything you just said and I really do appreciate the advice. It may even come back to bite me in the end....but the $100 will get me a few more buy-ins which will also get me some good practice. Granted it won't be of the higher stake variety, but I guess I'll have to live with that. Seriously though...I appreciate the words, TY.
damn dont mean to be rude but are you slow?what is the point of buying into a tournament that you DONT want to win?meh, maybe i missed something
I did want to win it...but then when I got to heads up I realized that the $100 would come in a little more handy right now than a buy-in to a tournament that I may not even place in. I guess I just went for the sure thing. Like I said, maybe I'll end up regretting it...but it's the choice I made and now I have to live with it.
wow that was so moving it felt like it needed music to it! and the camera could have been slowly moving in on you throughout. simply beautiful!