Sorry if there is already a thread on this. I searched it and didn't find one, but I thought there was one.Anyways, yesterday began the final couple of episodes of the series. I think it is the only sitcom still running that began in the '90's. This show is verry funny and entertaining. I think it is very underrated. Kevin James and Jerry Stiller are hilarious, and the other characters (such as Deacon, Spence, Danny, and Holly) are also terrific. Leah Remini also brings a funny side to the show because she is the good looking woman who married the funny guy. Last night's episode was very good and I am disapointed that the series will be ending soon.Anyone else a fan?

I don't understand why people come to normal threads (this thread is normal compared to a thread about a bad beat or something like that) and talk bad about it. Why do you do it? Keep your negative thoughts to yourself and don't post. I just don't see the point unless you have something good to say. Even if you say you don't like the show, you don't have to be mean about it.

I don't understand why people come to normal threads (this thread is normal compared to a thread about a bad beat or something like that) and talk bad about it. Why do you do it? Keep your negative thoughts to yourself and don't post. I just don't see the point unless you have something good to say. Even if you say you don't like the show, you don't have to be mean about it.
Edit: I've thought about it and I am deeply sorry to have offended a poster of your stature and respectability, SS24. I can only hope that you will forgive my transgressions and that in the future we can post together in harmony, maybe as more than friends, but no pressure.I will now retire to wallow in self pity and shame. Amigos?
Yep.
I just got into this show recently, hopefully they will re-run it a lot
on my local CW station, they've run two episodes daily for the last two years.She lost most of the weight, but she's got some age showin'.I'd bang Kelly in a second.and Spence
I've always liked this show. Kevin James always makes me laugh.
He always makes me laugh as well. I can't wait for his movie with Adam Sandler: I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.
on my local CW station, they've run two episodes daily for the last two years.She lost most of the weight, but she's got some age showin'.I'd bang Kelly in a second.and Spence
we all know it's deacon meat that you truly crave.
There was a reason why I quoted this...but I don't know why now.Of course, I'm piss drunk now. That might be why I'm having troubles.

I was going to say, "good, I'm glad it's gone, maybe CBS will start running something good in it's place," but in my head it sorta' ellipsised off to an "...oh...right..CBS." The slot will now be filled with CSI: Corpse-Rape Investigations Unit, leading off at 8pm, and that night will be billed as Family Fun Night, or something cheap of the same effect, and no one will find it disturbing but me.Meanwhile, the mothers of the families who plan their week around it will be rallying to get South Park and It's Always Sunny off the air.I hate CBS, and all the people who watch it.

This show is great!I loved the episode where Ray and his brother, Robert...oh, wait.That should pretty much sum it up.
Actually, Ray and Robert were in the show. Ray has been in it a couple of times (and all of the rest of that family, Debra, and the two parents-I don't know their names).
I was going to say, "good, I'm glad it's gone, maybe CBS will start running something good in it's place," but in my head it sorta' ellipsised off to an "...oh...right..CBS." The slot will now be filled with CSI: Corpse-Rape Investigations Unit, leading off at 8pm, and that night will be billed as Family Fun Night, or something cheap of the same effect, and no one will find it disturbing but me.Meanwhile, the mothers of the families who plan their week around it will be rallying to get South Park and It's Always Sunny off the air.I hate CBS, and all the people who watch it.
This is the only show I watch on CBS (except for sometimes when there is a good guest on Letterman or Ferguson).
Actually, Ray and Robert were in the show. Ray has been in it a couple of times (and all of the rest of that family, Debra, and the two parents-I don't know their names).This is the only show I watch on CBS (except for sometimes when there is a good guest on Letterman or Ferguson).
Letterman serves his purpose, and I admittedly have only seen 20 minutes of the show (King of Queens), tops.
Letterman serves his purpose, and I admittedly have only seen 20 minutes of the show (King of Queens), tops.
I'd try and watch an episode. Watch the one thats on next week (although there are many shows that are on at 9:00 pm on Mondays. Give it a chance...its pretty good. Kevin James is awesome!
I'd try and watch an episode. Watch the one thats on next week (although there are many shows that are on at 9:00 pm on Mondays. Give it a chance...its pretty good. Kevin James is awesome!
Meh, I'm 100% it's not for me.
Meh, I'm 100% it's not for me.
Finnally someone else who sees this show as the worthless unfunny trash that is.And 'Everybody Loves Raymond' sucked as well. Utter formulaic crap.
Finnally someone else who sees this show as the worthless unfunny trash that is.And 'Everybody Loves Raymond' sucked as well. Utter formulaic crap.
Everybody Loves Raymond was such a bad show. I think one of the big differences between that and the King of Queens is this:Ray is in almost every scene in his show. Even if he is not an important character in the scene-he is in it. Doug is not in every scene. I think he is a lot funnier than Ray, but some scenes in the King of Queens are just with Arthur or just with Carrie or just with Deacon. Raymond rarely has a scene with just the guest stars, so this is why the King of Queens is better.
I hate CBS, and all the people who watch it.
that seems rather impolite
and I admittedly have only seen 20 minutes of the show (King of Queens), tops.
Well, at least you gave it a chance
It is a pretty interesting show in that they don't try to make any of the core characters appealing in any way. I think it borrows heavily from Seinfeld in that respect. There are times when I sit back and laugh at how unashamedly selfish and petty they are towards each other. For example, Doug and Carrie get "honest" with each other. Carrie tells Doug to loose weight and he tells her she wears to much make-up. Doug finds working out and dieting is a difficult thing to do while Carrie just has to not put on make up so naturally he decides to find more things for Carrie to change. Any show with Jerry Stiller regularly acting crazy has some redeeming qualities. I'm not saying it Peabody worthy but their have been worse sitcoms than this. Fore example ANYTHING that NBC but on after Seinfeld on Thursdays in the 90's. TGI Friday shows.