Kk In Position

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t5000 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG+1 (t21225)MP1 (t163816)MP2 (t50010)MP3 (t131703)Hero (t239964)Button (t197261)SB (t61650)BB (t36550)UTG (t209902)Preflop: Hero is CO with Kclub.gif, Kheart.gif. UTG raises to t15000, 4 folds, Hero raises to t85000, 3 folds, UTG calls t70000.Flop: (t173500) Jclub.gif, 3heart.gif, 5club.gif(2 players)UTG bets t124402 (All-In), Hero calls t124402.Turn: (t422304) 4diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t422304) 8club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Standard? Maybe less of a raise PF? Def call on the flop?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t5000 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG+1 (t21225)MP1 (t163816)MP2 (t50010)MP3 (t131703)Hero (t239964)Button (t197261)SB (t61650)BB (t36550)UTG (t209902)Preflop: Hero is CO with Kclub.gif, Kheart.gif. UTG raises to t15000, 4 folds, Hero raises to t85000, 3 folds, UTG calls t70000.Flop: (t173500) Jclub.gif, 3heart.gif, 5club.gif(2 players)UTG bets t124402 (All-In), Hero calls t124402.Turn: (t422304) 4diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t422304) 8club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Standard? Maybe less of a raise PF? Def call on the flop?
Pretty sure this is not a bad beat post. OP, you need to remove the turn and river. Just post the hand to the last action that was made, which was after the flop call...
pretty standard, maybe a small overbet pf but not horrible, definite call, barring a set youre ahead 2/3 of the time and can suck out the 1/3 of the time youre behind.
QFT. I prob rr to 50kish pf, but he called so it worked. The way you played the hand, I would put you on AK, so villain is probably open shoving any PP here.
Villain had QQ, in case anyone was wondering.
a better question than how to play OP's hand would be how do we think villain did with his QQ in this position?
a better question than how to play OP's hand would be how do we think villain did with his QQ in this position?
Considering my read would have been that hero likely had AK, possibly 99-JJ (QQ is unlikely, but possible though), I would have preferred a check/push line, as hero is probably going to c-bet this flop 90% of the time. If villain had seen hero pass up the opportunity to c-bet, then I think open shoving the flop is the right play.

just for arguments sake, what would people think about just shoving preflop here? I know very unconventional BUT lets look at the hand with no reads on UTGhe raises 3x BB UTG deep in a big tourney. i would chekc his DB, but unless he is a very profitable player this is probably a big deal for him. So this UTG raise is EXTREME STR (ignore the possiblilty of AA, obv not folidng KK here) with a range probably like 1010+ AK, maybe AQ...would villian be capable of folding these preflop? I dont know, and I probably wouldnt push preflop but i can definitely make a case for it and hope he has JJ, QQ, or AK and calls.I know if I was villian and had JJ or QQ or AK and someone just shoves from MP with a huge stack I would assume im ahead and he is playign a scared AK or mid PP

just for arguments sake, what would people think about just shoving preflop here? I know very unconventional BUT lets look at the hand with no reads on UTGhe raises 3x BB UTG deep in a big tourney. i would chekc his DB, but unless he is a very profitable player this is probably a big deal for him. So this UTG raise is EXTREME STR (ignore the possiblilty of AA, obv not folidng KK here) with a range probably like 1010+ AK, maybe AQ...would villian be capable of folding these preflop? I dont know, and I probably wouldnt push preflop but i can definitely make a case for it and hope he has JJ, QQ, or AK and calls.I know if I was villian and had JJ or QQ or AK and someone just shoves from MP with a huge stack I would assume im ahead and he is playign a scared AK or mid PP
lil too deep for an overshove I think, you lose too much equity by blowing off weaker hands. If we ahve like, 100k total, I think shove is a good play here.....