• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vengeance_2007.jpgVengeance was on tonight. It was OK, nothing too good but not bad either.Cade and Murdoch beat the Hardyz for the titles. I really thought the Hardyz would win, but I was wrong.Chavo beat Jimmy Wang Yang to keep the Cruiserweight Championship. Nothing too special here.CM punk was going to wrestle Chris Benoit for the ECW Championship, but Benoit wasn't able to be there for "personal reasons." Instead Johnny Nitro faced CM Punk. I thought Punk would easily win and become the ECW Champion, but Nitro eventually won. I don't like this. Nitro has been on ECW for one week and CM Punk deserved it more, but I guess Punk will have to wait.Santino Marella faced Umaga for the Intercontinental Championship. Umaga was owning Marella but he held him against the ropes for 5 seconds and got disqualified so Marella kept the title. Umaga beat the hell out of him afterwards.MVP beat Flair to keep the US Championship. MVP poked Flair in the eye and then did his finishing move-the Playmaker-and won.Deuce 'N Domino beat Sgt. Slaughter and "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka for the WWE Tag Team Championship. Slaughter and Snuka were doing great but lost. I have been disapointed with Smackdown's tag team division. London and Kendrick and MNM were good, but now there are no good tag teams on smackdown. I think Deuce 'N Domino may actually be the only tag team on Smackdown.Edge kept his title over Batista. First, Edge low blowed Batista on purpose so he lost the match but kept the title. Then Teddy Long made Edge go back and Batista hit a monster Batista Bomb on Edge on the mats outside the ring. However, as Batista pushed Edge back into the ring, the ref counted to 10 and Batista was still outside so Edge won the match. Now, Batista will not get a title shot while Edge is the champ.Candice Michelle beat Melina for the Women's Championship. Nothing special about this match.I was looking forward to the main event. Cena vs. Foley vs. Lashley vs. Orton vs. Booker for the WWE Championship. There was a lot of action-Cena FU'ed Lashley through an announce table and everybody did their finishing moves. Eventually Orton kicked Foley then got speared by Lashely but Lashley got Bookended by Booker. Booker got thrown to the outside by Cena and then Cena FU'ed Foley and won the match. Cena has been champ for a long time. Something like 22 of the last 26 months. He is pretty good and very entertaining. What else can you ask of someone?

BENOIT AND FAMILY FOUND DEADWe are still awaiting further details, but PWInsider.com is extremely saddened to report that former WWE and WCW World champion Chris Benoit and his wife, former WCW and ECW personality Nancy "Woman" Benoit were both found dead today in Atlanta, Georgia. Obviously this will be a huge developing story in the days to come but at this point, we'd like to express our deepest condolences to the Benoits' family, friends, and fans at this time.A meeting is currently ongoing at WWE TV and it is expected that tonight's three hour Raw will now be dedicated to Benoit's memory.6:09 Update: WWE.com issued the following statement this afternoon, also announcing that The Benoit's family (the couple had two children) were also found dead: "WWE is sad to report that Chris Benoit and his family have been found dead in their home. Police are currently investigating the circumstances surrounding the deaths. Tonight's Raw will be a tribute to Chris and his family."

i really don't know what to say. I'm in complete disbelief at this. you'd never expect something like this to happen to such a great guy like Chris Benoit

A smidge late, but I was at Wrestlemania in Detroit...
That's actually pretty sweet. How was it? I can imagine it being like how game 6 was at the Cavs vs. Detroit-just completley crazy and awesome. One of my many life goals is to make it to a live Wrestlemania, but I think I will need to move out of Cleveland for this to happen.
That's actually pretty sweet. How was it? I can imagine it being like how game 6 was at the Cavs vs. Detroit-just completley crazy and awesome. One of my many life goals is to make it to a live Wrestlemania, but I think I will need to move out of Cleveland for this to happen.
I hadn't watched wrestling for damn near 10 years when I went. I actually took my little brother. I was afraid that I wouldn't recognize anyone, but I knew just about all the guys. A few beers in, and I'm having a great time. 80,000+ people + $14/beer = good time.
I hadn't watched wrestling for damn near 10 years when I went. I actually took my little brother. I was afraid that I wouldn't recognize anyone, but I knew just about all the guys. A few beers in, and I'm having a great time. 80,000+ people + $14/beer = good time.
Thats awesome. I'm sure your brother loved it.
  • 1 month later...

I used to love pro wrestling back in the days of wcw....its a never ending cycle though....They're awesome to go to though, no matter if you've been keeping up or not.

• 2 months later...
TNA > WWE
QFTTNA OWNS
Yesterday, Stone Cold stunned Santino then he drove a Budweiser truck to the ring and blasted Santino with a hose full of beer. It was like when he did it to Vince.
Raw was awesome yesterday
What was the team of Ron Simmons and Bradshaw called?Massive brain fart here.
The Acolytes, orThe Acolyte Protection Agency
Raw was awesome yesterdayThe Acolytes, orThe Acolyte Protection Agency
APA!!! TYVM. Don't know why but I couldn't think of it.I guess the obligitory "www.google.com" reply was in order.Thanks for not being "that guy" :club:
Vengeance_2007.jpg
Just looked at this post and I realized that all of these men are injured.
They have better performers in TNA, it's not even really close.
I disagree (although I really don't watch TNA. I love watching wrestling so I do DVR all of the TNA shows, but I rarely watch them). Maybe their techniques are better, but I find it much more entertaining (this is sports entertainment) to watch the WWE people.
I disagree (although I really don't watch TNA. I love watching wrestling so I do DVR all of the TNA shows, but I rarely watch them). Maybe their techniques are better, but I find it much more entertaining (this is sports entertainment) to watch the WWE people.
If you don't watch it, what exactly can you base a comparison off of?Some of the WWE's best talent has already jumped ship to TNA (Angle, Cage), and now that they have a two hour weekly show also more may follow.
  • 2 weeks later...
I've known about this since October 1. WWE has been showing 'second coming' clips, and it has been obvious that it is Chris.
I think they extended the promos about 2 weeks to long, but now that its here, I dont care