• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really care for Jericho all that much, but I guess he is entertaining at least.I am really upset with the pay per view on Sunday, you knew Edge was coming back, just didnt think he was going to ruin the whole match.

I dont really care for Jericho all that much, but I guess he is entertaining at least.I am really upset with the pay per view on Sunday, you knew Edge was coming back, just didnt think he was going to ruin the whole match.
Are you kidding? How much more obvious could that have been?
Are you kidding? How much more obvious could that have been?
Well it was a hell in the cell match. Didnt think they were going to have him hiding under the ring to ruin the whole damn pay per view.
Well it was a hell in the cell match. Didnt think they were going to have him hiding under the ring to ruin the whole damn pay per view.
Well, it was obvious that Edge was coming back because he was in all of the commercials. It was also obvious that he would be coming back and going to Smackdown-because that is where he left. I did not expect the WWE to have him be in a match, so I thought it was obvious that he would interfere with the Hell in a Cell match.
Jerichos face went all Nip Tuck.. he looks incredibly gay now, not that he didn't before. Maybe it was the glittered vest.
You should not assume that somebody is gay because of their looks...and didn't he wear that glittered vest before?

Hornswoggle is awesome. He is very funny. On the other hand, Carlito is one of the characters in the WWE that I hate. He and Santino are useless and boring. However, I do think they have potential if their abilities were used properly.

Carlito is actuaally pretty good, they just can't seem to do a good job with him. He is one of the best combinations of charisma and in ring ability they have.
I agree-if the WWE used him well, he could be very entertaining.
Favorite wreslter or favorite entertainer? I think he is a good wrestler but a horrible entertainer.
He is one of the best entertainers they have, and in ring he is solid. He should be headlining cards for them. He has more personality than pretty much any headliner they have right now. You want poor entertainers look at guys like Umaga and Randy Orton.
Poor entertainer? Are you kidding me? I don't know a huge lot about wrestling, so I don't really think I'm a good judge of that. But I think he is one of the best entertainer's in the WWE.
Yea, I said that wrong. He has the ability to be a great entertainer, but I don't think WWE gives him a good story line, so he is boring.