Bodog $100,000 Guaranteed

2500 - my table sucks. so tight it's impossible to get anything going. I pushed with AcKc from MP and the SB called with AJ. We ended up chopping when the board made a straight....

2500 - my table sucks. so tight it's impossible to get anything going. I pushed with AcKc from MP and the SB called with AJ. We ended up chopping when the board made a straight....
love your avatar, chimay is the nuts.
Trying to bubble it as I type, have PearlJammer and Micon at my table.
Ouch, whats Micons sn? glgllglglglggllglglglgllglgllglglgl

Made the $$$. And just doubled up off of Micon his sn, I was semi short pushed from cutoff w/ KT suited he called from bb w/ 77 i hit on the turn.70 left just a little below average. Micon and pearljammer still at the table come watch.

Made the $$$. And just doubled up off of Micon his sn, I was semi short pushed from cutoff w/ KT suited he called from bb w/ 77 i hit on the turn.70 left just a little below average. Micon and pearljammer still at the table come watch.
Railing, glglglgl
what did you think of the a4 call, getting 2-1 vs. his ss felt i had to with him utg he could have had anything, but wish the table wouldn't have seen it.
Was that the Micon hand? I missed it, but when I checked back he was up to 17k. I'm not sure what I would of done, but I would love to bust Micon.
Yeah it was him. I think it was decent w/ the pot odds but didn't really want to. And yes busting him would have been fun.
Trust your instincts next time and fold.
4 hour break 48k ave is like 50k 44 left, but pearljammer, has 150k.
Hang in there dude. Your M is starting to drop kinda low.