Wpt Foxwoods *update Thread*

Gyueah. Luckily this was only for 70k.Carl Restifo got his chips in with A4 suited and was called by Justin Pechie, who held pocket 6s. Board came 8 Q 8 8 8, putting quads on the board and giving Carl the pot with his Ace kicker. Carl doubled through.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it was a short, short stackupdates on texasholdem.com as well, will be doing chip counts every 30 minutes today

will be doing chip counts every 30 minutes today
If you could put them on the site in table order, and not overall order, it would be much appreciated. Everyone here is capable of reorganizing ~17 counts in their heads, but most sites completely ignore the positioning of the stacks.

put the start of day chip counts up, am doing updated ones by table --- we've had a lot of action, havent had a chance yet

Anyone care to estimate how long it will take to play down to the TV ft?
1.3m is the average stack at the final table, so I'd assume it'll take until blinds are 15k-30k or so to get there. If I had to guess, 4-5 levels, so between 7 and 9 tonight.

Gyueah. This is frustrating.Carl Restifo Doubles Through Justin Pechie... AgainCarl Restifo and Justin Pechie got it all-in preflop for $139k. Restifo showed AA and Pechie showed AsKc. The board came 8c-5c-Qh-2d-4h, and Pechie ships $139k across the table.Pechie has about $500k.

1.3m is the average stack at the final table, so I'd assume it'll take until blinds are 15k-30k or so to get there. If I had to guess, 4-5 levels, so between 7 and 9 tonight.
I'll take the under. They need to lose 12 players and have already lost 3 in the first 30 minutes. I know the last couple will take a long time...even a few hours, but I bet we are done before 7PM edt.
Gyueah. This is frustrating.Carl Restifo Doubles Through Justin Pechie... AgainCarl Restifo and Justin Pechie got it all-in preflop for $139k. Restifo showed AA and Pechie showed AsKc. The board came 8c-5c-Qh-2d-4h, and Pechie ships $139k across the table.Pechie has about $500k.
sick, first a suckout then a cooler. He is still in fine shape though.

Updated Chip CountsTable 11) Nam Le - $220k2) Luis Vasquez - $700k3) Frankie Flowers - $400k4) Seth Berger - $700,0006) Bob Kairnes - $850k7) Ted Lawson - $250k 8) Steve Sangermano - $300k9) Allen Kessler - $300kTable 23) Steve Sung - $65k4) Paul Matteo - $250k6) Carl Restifo - $250k7) Raj Patel - $1.7m8) Tony Cavezza - $1.3m9) Justin Pechie - $500k10) Fred Goldberg - $450k

Cardcore ROCKS, he updated the chip counts on here before updating his own webpage :icon_clap:EDIT: I know he is only doing the updates on his webpage every 30 minutes but it sounds good nonetheless :club:

We really are though, write it down....our "crew" that consists of Hoosier, Loosh, Tom West, Tim West, PMJackson, Chucksty, Waco, CrazyMarco, and sometimes Roothlus and a few others, WILL take down a bracelet AND a WPT this year....I predict at least 6 tv tables, we have 2 and we're close to the 3rd when loosh ft's this. SHIIIIIIIIIIP SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP
Ewww I feel like whomever the worst hitter was on the 1927 Yankees. (Joe Dugan, I looked it up :club: ) Sorry JC, I don't know a soccer analogy. :)Goooooooooooo Looooooshious! Bet like-a dis!

Updated Chip Counts (may be slightly off - lot of chips on table, they need to color up) Table 11) Nam Le - $220k2) Luis Vasquez - $970k3) Frankie Flowers - $420k4) Seth Berger - $775,0006) Bob Kairnes - $495k7) Ted Lawson - $640k 8) Steve Sangermano - $400k9) Allen Kessler - $130kTable 23) Steve Sung - $250k4) Paul Matteo - $550k6) Carl Restifo - $280k7) Raj Patel - $1.2m8) Tony Cavezza - $1.1m9) Justin Pechie - $480k10) Fred Goldberg - $400k

Ewww I feel like whomever the worst hitter was on the 1927 Yankees. (Joe Dugan, I looked it up :club: ) Sorry JC, I don't know a soccer analogy. :)Goooooooooooo Looooooshious! Bet like-a dis!
Um no that would be me....Don't forget you have a WPT final table.

Exact counts-1 1 Nam Le 202,0001 2 Luis Vasquez 761,0001 3 Frank Flowers 450,0001 4 Seth Berger 737,0001 6 Bob Kairnes 410,0001 7 Ted Lawson 612,0001 8 Stephen Sangermano 250,0001 9 Allen Kessler 407,0002 3 Steve Sung 312,0002 4 Paul Matteo 450,0002 6 Carl Restifo 420,0002 7 Rajendra Patel 1,226,0002 8 Antonio 'Bagels' Cavezza 1,272,0002 9 Justin Pechie 467,0002 10 Fred Goldberg 366,000

Um no that would be me....Don't forget you have a WPT final table.
Pfffft barely. Freddy spent more time thinking about calling my all-in then I actually spent at the table...and he pretty much insta-called. :club:

carl restifo raised to $40k from the cutoff with KsJs (i saw it, oops!) and loosh called out of the BB after an ace was exposedflop was Kd-8d-4s, loosh bet out $60k, restifo raised and loosh mucked --- lost 100k from his stackhe's playing fairly tight, pay jumps every spot

Bob Kairnes limps under the gun and action is folded to Seth Berger in the small blind who raises to $80k. Kairnes calls and Berger checks in the dark. The flop is Ad-8d-2h and Kairnes bets $120,000. Berger immediately check-raises to $240k and Kairnes stands up. He is obviously frustrated! After about 6 minutes of contemplating and trying to put Berger on a hand, he finally folds AQ face up. Berger shows AK and Kairnes dodges a bullet.Berger is at the $1,000,000 chip mark. lol donkaments