There was a player decked out in FCP gear playing the $25-$50 NL cash game at the Caesars during the WSOP circuit events (and word was had been playing for at least 16 hours straight all night). I am not the type to interrupt someones high stakes cash game to introduce myself and make small talk. Who is this mystery high roller?

what did they look like? old/young short/tall, etc
Younger guy, blondish hair and a scraggly beard. Not sure of height. FCP hat and shirt. Looked a little bit like the Leif Force guy from the main event, if anyone remembers him.
So it could have been the geico caveman?
i didnt know anyone played on fcp anymore.. only person i can think of in indiana that posts here that plays high is hoosier, but i doubt he plays 25/50 nl live
i didnt know anyone played on fcp anymore.. only person i can think of in indiana that posts here that plays high is hoosier, but i doubt he plays 25/50 nl live
It wasn't him.
Younger guy, blondish hair and a scraggly beard. Not sure of height. FCP hat and shirt. Looked a little bit like the Leif Force guy from the main event, if anyone remembers him.
Was it this guy?
The%20Great%20Bluff%201.jpgThe%20Great%20Bluff%202.jpgThe%20Great%20Bluff%203.jpg
He lives in Indiana. He's also in the entertainment industry, so he must be super-rich.
Was it this guy?He lives in Indiana. He's also in the entertainment industry, so he must be super-rich.
I admit it. I took my shot and semi-ruined my life.
There was a player decked out in FCP gear playing the $25-$50 NL cash game at the Caesars during the WSOP circuit events (and word was had been playing for at least 16 hours straight all night). I am not the type to interrupt someones high stakes cash game to introduce myself and make small talk. Who is this mystery high roller?
Was he balding ?
playing that limit and yet decked out in FCP Gear?gay
Daniel doesn't have a beard.And he would've recognized him if that's who it was.
lol...I wasn't talking about Daniel...I know a guy that plays the circuit and I've run into him at every tourney, he's always got on FCP gear and says he's good friends with Daniel, But I've never seen him playing cash.
lol...I wasn't talking about Daniel...I know a guy that plays the circuit and I've run into him at every tourney, he's always got on FCP gear and says he's good friends with Daniel, But I've never seen him playing cash.
Kirk Morrison??.. I played with him at the Mirage in December.. nice guy.
Kirk Morrison??.. I played with him at the Mirage in December.. nice guy.
Kirk and Daniel are good friends and Kirk has cashed at his last two WPT events at Bay 101 and Reno.
Kirk and Daniel are good friends and Kirk has cashed at his last two WPT events at Bay 101 and Reno.
yea he was decked out in FCP gear.. said he won a bracelet in Stud.. I didnt believe him.. I just saw his hendon mob database..he pretty much owns.

you're very definitely talking about kirk. I met him at the razz event in 2006 and after we busted went and had a drink or two at the rio. Apparently he went to new zealand for a few years to clear his head, etc, and came back to the US to start playing again in 2006. Extremely smart, very nice guy. He's got some pretty fantastic stories. The next day i watched him get crippled in the rebuy event when his quads went down to a straight flush.He's not a forums guy, so I wouldn't expect him to respond. Said he wears the FCP stuff as a favor to daniel.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Want to know how I know you are a stalker?
cause he knows how to use Google image search? it turns out kirk is a semi pro black football player too!