• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

In Today's vlog I am really sad.

I have been working on some editing software and soon hope to post some cool edited videos. Still very raw footage.

Some cool projects we are working on with some professional people. Hope to release it in the next few months.

We created a Fresno Hockey Hall of fame and are shooting a documentary. Should be fun..If I win an Oscar I will thank FCP.

When do you think the last time was that the guy who led the league in scoring by 6 points didn't even get a Hart nom?

So I hate to correct posts everytime this is mentioned..McDavid was not one of the top 3 vote getters..Its not nominations...The PHWA(Professional Hockey Writers Association) ranks 5 players each getting 10-7-5-3-1 points. There are roughly 180 members..Not sure how many actually vote..

The trophy is supposed to go to" the player that is judged to be most valuable to his team"...Having said all that I am surprised McDavid isnt in the top 3 and Kopitar is..I think without the year Hall and Mackinnon had those teams wouldnt be where they are...Kopitar had a phenomenal year and is a force on that team..30 points better than any teammates.

Its interesting however that the Ted Lindsay award which is given to the most outstanding player, however voted is done by the players, the top 3 are Hall, Mackinnon and McDavid.

I am always interested to see the final votes and some really off the board players who get votes in these categories.

So fun. Matthew Barnaby just bet Daniel $20K. They each picked a score. Daniel has 5-1 Knights. Barnaby has 3-2 Sharks.

Best line was Daniel” let’s just bet he amount of your last year NHL contract”.

Lol.

Curious, what makes him a good guy? lol

I don’t know. On tv he was interesting. On the ice a Dick.

I am quite enjoying Brian Burke's commentary with Sportsnet..Read an article somewhere that suggested that he would be a great replacement for Don Cherry, when and if he retires..

Do you think fans flipping the bird to opposing players is crossing the line? I've seen it a few times in these playoffs.

And Drake was over the line, right?