Random Hockey Observations

I actually went to my second WHL game of the year a couple weeks ago and saw Reinhart play live. He looks prettay prettay good. Doesn't look super dynamic, but just makes things look easy out there.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Dave Lozo@DaveLozo 2h2 hours ago

Kane/Bogosian flight to Buffalo K: Zach B: Shut up K: But Zach B: Shut up K: I didn’t mean- B: Shut up K: This could be- B: Shut up

Sorry, there is no way Bogosian is upset about no longer living in Winnipeg.

Unless he was really eager to play in the playoffs this decade. :)

oh god Anders Lindback going to other way. Guess I won't be betting on Buffalo anymore

Now THATS tanking. Go out and get the worst goaltending you can.

Meant to do that in FCHL, forgot, really should have pushed hard for Buff gtd.

oh god Anders Lindback going to other way. Guess I won't be betting on Buffalo anymore

The team you backed in the AHL has Buffalo goalies

Apparently Lanny McDonald, Darcy Tucker and some other ex-NHLers are downstairs in my building right now, since the Hockey Day in Canada is here this week, and Scotiabank (my employer) is the title sponsor - I work in the upstairs of the original Scotiabank. It's actually pretty close to home, since Hockey Day is in Cole Harbour, which is the suburb I live in.

Don't really care about any of it, although Tucker is probably my most hated player of all time, so wondering if there'll be an opening for me to kick him in the shins.

Apparently Lanny McDonald, Darcy Tucker and some other ex-NHLers are downstairs in my building right now, since the Hockey Day in Canada is here this week, and Scotiabank (my employer) is the title sponsor - I work in the upstairs of the original Scotiabank. It's actually pretty close to home, since Hockey Day is in Cole Harbour, which is the suburb I live in.

Don't really care about any of it, although Tucker is probably my most hated player of all time, so wondering if there'll be an opening for me to kick him in the shins.

Ask Lanny why he did not want to sign an 8x10 for a 5 year old little girl. This happen 5 years ago at York University for a fundraiser

Ask Lanny why he did not want to sign an 8x10 for a 5 year old little girl. This happen 5 years ago at York University for a fundraiser

Hey we were there.

Watching sj game commentator made comment about 2nd highest point getter in the 80's.

Guess who it was?

I'm gonna go with Jagr

Ya it was stastney. I was surprised.

Serge did u cheat!

I can't lie. I cheated. I'm really sorry. I won't do it again