Random Hockey Observations

Next Thursday Jan 15 will be my 10 year anniversary of joining this board.

Say roughly 42000 posts by then...

That is 4200 posts a year...That is about 11.5 posts a day..

Its one post every 2 hours for 10 years...

This is impressive...

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Just so you guys know, I rock my FCP hockey Jersey everywhere I go..

Mostly to poker tournaments...Gets lots of conversations going...Its Bogosyan and 22 on the back..

I got it back in the day with my loyalty points..I have chips, hats...

But i dont have steak knives

We should be FCP jersey twins at next AHL draft!!

Maybe we can get Jay to wear his and be triplets. What do you say Puck Warfare????

Maybe we can get Jay to wear his and be triplets. What do you say Puck Warfare????

You guys have FCP jerseys? I never seen anyone else wear one

Mostly to poker tournaments...Gets lots of conversations going...Its Bogosyan and 22 on the back..

I got it back in the day with my loyalty points..I have chips, hats...

But i dont have poker chips for over a 100 person tournament

I can confirm he wears his FCP hockey jersey

• Like 1

Next Thursday Jan 15 will be my 10 year anniversary of joining this board.

My 10 year was on Dec. 31st. Haven't gotten the steak knives yet but I'm sure they'll be here soon. :)

In other news I'll be at the Pens-Bruins game tonight. Maybe I'll even yell some vulgar at Marchand.

I have one too. It says WSOP 06 on the back. It came in the mail, as a complete surprise (and with a bunch of other good stuff), after they made me a mod here. :)

I have one too.

Ya, I was just using a tired/old joke about the fact that FCP gave me a jersey for winning the FCHL, then Jay won the following year and he got d*ck.

I think I wore that jersey once, and that was to the start of an AHL draft. Thing is thick and heavy! It will last forever, because I never wear it. lol

I don't remember how or why I got my FCP jersey. I think it was for fcp points or for winning a league or something. The jersey was HUGE(fit me) and the fit and finish was excellent but it just sat on a hanger in my closet and I never wore it besides maybe putting it on during a DN open for a kick.

I sold mine for maybe $75 or something to a non-charter member who doesn't post anymore. SouthernBelle or SouthernGinger...something like that. No way it fit her.

Oh hey, I have the high end poker chips in the mahogany box from the fcp store available for purchase if anyone wants to pay a ton for shipping. Turns out I don't host live poker games and haven't really ever used these things.

Flucking UIGEA republican pet project american politics right wing social conservative pandering c0ck sucker. I'm not supposed to use the phrase c0ck sucker so sorry if this is offensive to any of the Wild fans who post here and enjoy the physical sensation of sucking c0cks.

• Like 1

Flucking UIGEA republican pet project american politics right wing social conservative pandering c0ck sucker. I'm not supposed to use the phrase c0ck sucker so sorry if this is offensive to any of the Wild fans who post here and enjoy the physical sensation of sucking c0cks.

I find this borderline slanderous,

Curious as to what people think here..Seems like everyone I talk to is not impressed with the Sportsnet telecasts, including myself.

George the Greek a lot of people dont like, and the production is lacking something..TSN for me is the better network, as well as HNIC on CBC was great..

Dont think there is much we can do as we are stuck with these people..

Haven't noticed any difference, but I don't watch pre, post, or intermissions. Hockey production seems fine. I like most of their commentators.

Watch a game with Paul Romanuk and Mike Johnson doing the colour

Agree TSN > Sportsnet. No comparisons at Sportsnet to guys like Duthie+McKenzie, not even close.

Not a fan of Kypreos+Maclean at all.

I love George in general, so far only "like" him on HNIC, but I think he will get better. No one sounds good when they first start to host.

I actually like Mike Johnson, I like what he says, adds something to me as a viewer. Agree with you, not a fan of Romanuk, but thats just a personal, dont like his voice thing.

***edit, however, like Zach, I very rarely watch anything beyond actual games. If its intermission, I turn to another game.