Random Hockey Observations

Not true at all: you lack respect. The man is skating off the ice for the last time and you're not shaking his hand, you're calling him names. It's the definition of poor sport.

Am I an NHL player?

I am a fan , by definition a fanatic..I dont need to respect anyone that I dont feel like I should..

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

Am I an NHL player?

I am a fan , by definition a fanatic..I dont need to respect anyone that I dont feel like I should..

Nope. Nobody needs to respect anybody. It's just something people do. It makes you a better person. You've chosen the low road. Enjoy the ride. /end

Nope. Nobody needs to respect anybody. It's just something people do. It makes you a better person. You've chosen the low road. Enjoy the ride. /end

lol

I really hope you arent for real..Because its really not necessary..

I respect everyone I meet in my everyday life..My peers, coworkers, clients, friends...I never met Krusty..If I met him, maybe its different..

Its sort of like a movie...Do you have to respect the Joker from the Batman movies?

I guess good upstanding people that should be respected shoot pucks at other players for no reason..

Should we bring up Krusty shooting the puck at Niedermayer?

huh?

my release from the stresses of my life is to not be serious+mad, but instead find something to smile about. Your release seems to be to find something to get mad about.

Enjoy!

Sounds like Serge is generally a happy/pleasant person, so needs something to be angry about as a release. If a smile is your release, maybe you shouldn't be such an ******* the rest of the time.

I hate writing jokey posts on this forum because I can never find the appropriate emoticon to 'soften' it...

Sounds like Serge is generally a happy/pleasant person, so needs something to be angry about as a release. If a smile is your release, maybe you shouldn't be such an ******* the rest of the time.

I hate writing jokey posts on this forum because I can never find the appropriate emoticon to 'soften' it...

I like this post..

The one thing I dont get across properly is my hockey "hate" isnt angry...When I make fun of people like PK, Alfie and Sid its all in "fun"..Some people dont get it..But if I run into Alfie or PK in real life, i am not going to throw eggs at their cars...its just not like that...

These guys make millions and they are playing a game..We pay money for tickets, merchandise, tv, advertising and we pay these salaries..I have every right to make fun, ridicule a player if it makes me happy..

I am not violent, I dont harrass them , its all part of the game.

Apologize if that hurts some of your feelings..Because you guys are all perfect..

I like this post..

The one thing I dont get across properly is my hockey "hate" isnt angry...When I make fun of people like PK, Alfie and Sid its all in "fun"..Some people dont get it..But if I run into Alfie or PK in real life, i am not going to throw eggs at their cars...its just not like that...

These guys make millions and they are playing a game..We pay money for tickets, merchandise, tv, advertising and we pay these salaries..I have every right to make fun, ridicule a player if it makes me happy..

I am not violent, I dont harrass them , its all part of the game.

Apologize if that hurts some of your feelings..Because you guys are all perfect..

You had me at "perfect".

Sad to see one of hockey's good people retire. George Parros played like a warrior.

Was an adversary but well respected.

Good luck after hockey big guy.

Tyler Seguin just took the NHL scoring lead with 35 points. 21 g, 14a. Hard to believe the Bruins saw fit to trade this kid.

Have you seen his Tats ?

I bet he listens to that gangster hippity hoppity music or the thrashy metal head stuff

How is it possible that Alexander Semin has 1 goal in 20 games? And he just recently got it.

$7 million. For 3 more years after this. Ouch.

Mostly due to injury and some bad production but the Canes have 7 goals total from 3 players with salary of just under $19 million

The Walrus is gone. I'll miss the mustache.

I think he got a raw deal but after his first? season charge he did mention he was terrified at the prospect of having to repeat the performance. Maybe he did change, maybe the team needed to man up, maybe the leash was shorter than it normally would be because Cameron was Melnyk's choice.

I don't know. I do know the team's brass has to high of expectations of this team given the so-so spending on salaries...

I think he got a raw deal but after his first? season charge he did mention he was terrified at the prospect of having to repeat the performance. Maybe he did change, maybe the team needed to man up, maybe the leash was shorter than it normally would be because Cameron was Melnyk's choice.

I don't know. I do know the team's brass has to high of expectations of this team given the so-so spending on salaries...

I think he is a good coach..You dont go from winning the Jack Adams to being a dummy in 2 years.

There is a lot of talk about Karlsson especially giving up. They have isolated him on several occasions and he makes Jake Gardiner look like Larry Robinson on defence..( no offence Jake)

If there is any truth to that, I wouldnt want that guy playing for my organization...

I think he is a good coach..You dont go from winning the Jack Adams to being a dummy in 2 years..

I think Bylsma did exactly that and he got an extra year which in turn helped Ray Shero get fired. A big difference between the two is that the Pens spent to the cap while the Sens are last in the league.

Per Karlsson, can you really blame him if the team isn't going to the try to win? I don't know all their financial details but if you were a potential NHL superstar would you want to play for a team at the cap floor?