so anyone for a pushament in the 25 cent tourney that starts in a half hour on stars? rules are you must push once every nine hands no matter what, can push more. the krablar is a mandatory shove and......... i cant think of anything else too exciting. but its lots of fun so jump in sirrrrs and laaadies. post if you are in and what your sn is. and one of the guys who played this last night ft'd this, so get ready to go deep. or go out reallllll fast. polyballer9 here

what my roommate and i do for these:mandatory shove every orbit.plus the drinking game:every time someone limps preflop at your table, you have to drink.every time anyone minraises at your table, you have to drink.every time someone limps and then calls all in at your table, you have to drink.every time you get called on your open shove by an inferior hand, everyone else involved in the game has to drink.every time someone berates you in the chat for open shoving (or anything else), you have to drink.if a pro on ftp is playing, if you can make him/her type LOL in the chat, everyone else involved in the game has to chug.and the first one we played, he won. LOL.

In. I saw the tourney with one minute left for signup, and sensed that this would be a shovament. registered, then came to the forum to see for sure. gl all (BogiePutt)

2nd hand in:*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to clingfree [6d 6c]diamond46: folds clingfree: raises 1480 to 1500 and is all-inAcehole3466: calls 1460 and is all-inshawnie2dope: folds Megatron Dan: folds myjbr: folds Flipinski: folds patmoran2006: folds lil britches: folds *** FLOP *** [Tc Js 9d]*** TURN *** [Tc Js 9d] [Kd]*** RIVER *** [Tc Js 9d Kd] [Td]*** SHOW DOWN ***clingfree: shows [6d 6c] (two pair, Tens and Sixes)Acehole3466: shows [5d 3s] (a pair of Tens)clingfree collected 2950 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2950 | Rake 0 Board [Tc Js 9d Kd Td]Seat 1: Megatron Dan folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: myjbr folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Flipinski (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: patmoran2006 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: lil britches (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: diamond46 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: clingfree showed [6d 6c] and won (2950) with two pair, Tens and SixesSeat 8: Acehole3466 showed [5d 3s] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 9: shawnie2dope folded before Flop (didn't bet)

In. I saw the tourney with one minute left for signup, and sensed that this would be a shovament. registered, then came to the forum to see for sure. gl all (BogiePutt)
i think you must have ESPN or something, that precogregistration was impressive