Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.508 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $63.15UTG+1: $9.75Hero: $69.70MP2: $45.25CO: $53.75Button: $65SB: $103.65BB: $39.35Pre-flop: (8 players) Hero is MP1 with Q :D Q :D2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, MP2 folds, CO calls, 2 folds, BB raises to $4, Hero calls, CO calls.Flop: 9 :D K :club: 5 :D ($12.25, 3 players)BB bets $7, Hero???BB is a 40/1/8and CO is a 19/2/3.4The last hand I just got it all in with JJ and it held, I don't know what to do anywhere along the way... Three bet preflop?

You have position so I don't mind just calling preflop.On the flop I would float him and evaluate on the turn. Unless you have a solid read I wouldnt give up that easy on the flop. having the Qh helps to.

I think you just dump the hand here.You've got a minimal investment so far.There's an overcard and a flush draw out there.It's tough to raise because there's another player behind you.If you flat call, the player behind you can squeeze you out of the pot.If you flat call and the CO folds, what do you do if the BB leads out next street?If you raise, you're likely going to be committed against the BB becuase you'll be getting like 2.5 or 3-1 on the call and it'd be a mistake to fold if he has some kind of draw.There are too many variables, you're in a bad spot. Just bail out and try again later.

QQ is just a pair of queens. Just dump it because unless villian is light reraiser, you are dead to AA,KK or AK in most situations. If he got cute with something else then oh well, nice play. He has you and someone else to worry about and he's still firing. Don't float here.

I agree. Dump it. Too much risk with 2nd pair. Once the king flops then you're running out of hands you can beat. Maybe JJ or 1010, but we're stretching it just to find a way to call. Why risk it with another behind? Send those ladies to the muck.

Dont mind mucking it here. BBs hand is IMO a narrow range here consisting of QQ-AA, and sometimes AK. And considering you have another person ahead of you, its just not a great spot for QQ.

Flop: 9 :D K :club: 5 :D ($12.25, 3 players)BB bets $7, Hero???BB is a 40/1/8and CO is a 19/2/3.4
sucks, but I think this is a fold. What does he bet with here that you can beat? Maybe JJ,TT plays it like this every once in a while, and Ax hearts (which still beats you 45% of the time). Most of the time he's going to have AA, KK or AK.If he does have a hand that beats you how often are you going to be able to get him off of it? Almost never, he's put in 1/3 of his stack already.
I think the muck is pretty easy. But what about preflop? Anyone three bet?
I suck at PT , I know what the 40 means, but what are the 1 and 8? Isn't one of those preflop raise %? So I was kind of assuming he is loose/passive, if I'm correct I don't know if a 3 bet preflop is best here.
I suck at PT , I know what the 40 means, but what are the 1 and 8? Isn't one of those preflop raise %? So I was kind of assuming he is loose/passive, if I'm correct I don't know if a 3 bet preflop is best here.
The 1 is post flop aggression which should be discarded and the 8 is a percent of how many times he raises preflop. unfortuantely pokertracker doesn't have a three bet%
The 1 is post flop aggression which should be discarded and the 8 is a percent of how many times he raises preflop. unfortuantely pokertracker doesn't have a three bet%
ok that's what I was hoping but wasn't sure. I'd think his 3 bet range is pretty narrow so I'd just call and hope I hit my set.