who would win in a fight?

this is a no brainer....eric.....dn is 140 lbs.....david willams played thst magic the gathering game....nuff said......arieh might be a tough guy, but i think eric would get the best of him....carlos and dn would be a good fight...id take carlos tho... as far as the raymer matusaw fight, id take mike he's got that "im nuts and high "combo that always works so well.

This is easy.. it's DN.He's Canadian, hockey's in his blood. He's gonna pull everyone's sweater's up over their heads and pound them with a flurry of uppercuts.
Good point, tecnique may trump size, here. It would turn me on to watch DN kick some ass. Stacked Fight Club. Awesome. I know I'm not in the game, but I want some of that action. Nikki

If Daniel wants to win, it would be tough to bet against him. He made it all the way to the top because of his focus, drive and competetive nature. Although we may not have his poker talent we can still reach our goals, adopting his spirit and determination.

I may put my money on Daniel . .any good ol Canadian boy knows how to jersey an opponent with the best of them . . .
I'm with ya on that one.. I bet Daniel could deffinatly scrap
any chance on getting a secret boxing section added into the game? :club:  :D  :D
Cool, like Poker Pros Mortal Combat. "Finish Him!"Nikki
any chance on getting a secret boxing section added into the game? :club:  :D  :D
Cool, like Poker Pros Mortal Combat. "Finish Him!"Nikki
Daniel would take out a hockey stick and gut his opponent with the blade. Carlso would take out a Matador's stick and kill you like a bull. David Williams would use some sort of MtG spell. Jen Harmon would rip out your kidney(okay bad joke, but what other finisher wold she use?). Josh would, well I don't know what Josh would use. EDog could throw like 500 footballs through you

Daniel would take out a hockey stick and gut his opponent with the blade.when I played hockey I envisioned myself getting really pissed off and then during intermission putting a razor blade on the bottom of the blade and then slashing someones neck with it so that idea could work

We're all missing something here. They're all poker players and as such smart people so I don't think they would be stupid enough to even start a fight. The pot odds wouldn't be in their favour no matter how you look at it.

DN (no offence) would get it handed to him. If the build isn't enough to seal it, I peg him for the "cant we all just get along" type anyway. This is a good thing in my opinion.In my schoolyard experience, guys like Arieh rarely have the goods to back up the talk. I'd pick e-dog as 1.5:1 favorite over Josh, and I dont think anyone else is even in the same weight class.If we open it up to the pros in general, I'd be looking at Laak as my dark horse. If he's the same mad mofo in a smackdown as he is at the card table, I'd expect to see him really bring it.

I may put my money on Daniel . .any good ol Canadian boy knows how to jersey an opponent with the best of them . . .
he's also from scarbourough isn't he??? that should win him the fight on it's own.Ira

I'd go with E-Dogg. He looks like he's been in fights before, and I think he's hiding some muscle under those button-downs. But if the fight went down at a golf course (as poker pros secretly want to be pga masters), I'd go with DN because of his hockey background. He'd hook and high stick like no one's business. Just my two cents.

Taking into account recent events, I'd like to see Daniel take on Sklansky. DN would wail on him with some uppercuts, a good hockey check and maybe even a spin kick. Daniel would open the flood gates on Sklansky, then he'd show him a 7 2 offsuit.

That's got to be the most boring fight ever. Do a different team, like a Full Tilt battle, ya got big guys (Howard), Crazy eye guys (Ivey), and guys that can throw cards at a billion mph (jesus).
lol. dont forget matusow, anyone he fought would be fun to watch.
yo u guys are completely insane...........Edog on top.......hahahahim suprised some of you homo's have said anything about Gus Hansen and his "muscles" :evil:
They are nice muscles.

I am intrigued by the thought of a STACKED Fight Club, but you all know we will never know the true answer to this question......First rule of STACKED Fight Club---- Nobody talks about STACKED Fight Club