who would win in a fight?

Lederer is a big boy . . and Helmuth would just have the 'maniacal' presense to scare everyone off prefight.Especially if his AA just got cracked by 24s . . hide the knives . . .

Probably between Arieh and Lindgren. Arieh's probably got more fight in him, but EDOG definitely won't back down, and he's got the height/reach advantage. All he's got to do is wear Josh out with jabs for the first few rounds then knock him out with a Nordic overhand right.VIKING POWER!PS: David Williams? lol. Danny boy could probably take that softy.And Mortensen is a Spaniard, so he's a lover, not a fighter...by default.

That's got to be the most boring fight ever. Do a different team, like a Full Tilt battle, ya got big guys (Howard), Crazy eye guys (Ivey), and guys that can throw cards at a billion mph (jesus).

u guys are nuts if u think little David Williams can pound anything but his 8==0 Arieh would probably house all those guys...........considering hes probably about +200 pounds ..........the average weight for everyone else sitting there is probably about 155

I would have voted for you Daniel, but Man I think you might be in trouble. On that not though if you would like to have this fight happen. I am offering my services to you first Daniel cause i am a nice guy. I am just hoping none of the other guys out bid you. I am kidding of course.

I agree that DN would go with the "sweater over the head, right cross combo" but that right cross probably wouldn't have much behind it. David Williams is a great poker player, but that guy is ducking under a table in a bar fight. Carlos has heart but most likely fights like a pansy. I've got Josh and EDog coming out of the pack. Gotta go with Arieh coming out on top though, he looks like he could throw down. Who you guys got on Raymer v. Matusow?

Lederer is a big boy . . and Helmuth would just have the 'maniacal' presense to scare everyone off prefight.Especially if his AA just got cracked by 24s . . hide the knives . . .
Dude, you can't be serious... Hellmuth? I remember him talking about how he's only been in one fight in his life, and he got his butt kicked by Sam Grizzle!You didn't put TJ in there - he could whup all of them at the same time - even at his age...