http://www.pocketfives.com/88EC3F99-BABE-4...ADE40BFAE7.aspxBarney Frank, the Democratic chairman of the powerful House financial services committee, is working on legislation to repeal the sweeping ban that was passed in Congress last year against online gaming, he told the Financial Times in an interview.Mr Frank called the ban, formally known as the Unlawful Enforcement Gambling Act, one of the “stupidest laws” ever passed and said he wanted to “repeal” the law.

Honestly (and I am not looking to start another political debate here), I could see Dems doing something like this as a huge **** YOU to the Republicans.

Honestly (and I am not looking to start another political debate here), I could see Dems doing something like this as a huge **** YOU to the Republicans.
Fuckin fine with me!

erac22, RDog, Mrjones_76, FoxwoodsPro, pokerinc, deadmoney19, HoosierAlum, occgus, check_blazer??????????????????

erac22, RDog, Mrjones_76, FoxwoodsPro, pokerinc, deadmoney19, HoosierAlum, occgus, check_blazer??????????????????
Banning means you can't post, but you can still lurk. Although I'm not sure why he doesn't just sign in on one of his other accounts.

Here are the members of the committee. If your local rep is one of them this might be a good time to send them some mail expressing your hopes that they'd join any effort to repeal the UIGEA.Chairman Barney Frank represents Massachusetts' Fourth Congressional District. The other Democratic members of the Committee are:Rep. Paul E. Kanjorski, PARep. Maxine Waters, CARep. Carolyn B. Maloney, NYRep. Luis V. Gutierrez, ILRep. Nydia M. Velázquez, NYRep. Melvin L. Watt, NCRep. Gary L. Ackerman, NYRep. Julia Carson, INRep. Brad Sherman, CARep. Gregory W. Meeks, NYRep. Dennis Moore, KSRep. Michael E. Capuano, MARep. Rubén Hinojosa, TXRep. William Lacy Clay, MORep. Carolyn McCarthy, NYRep. Joe Baca, CARep. Stephen F. Lynch, MARep. Brad Miller, NCRep. David Scott, GARep. Al Green, TXRep. Emanuel Cleaver, MORep. Melissa L. Bean, ILRep. Gwen Moore, WIRep. Lincoln Davis, TNRep. Albio Sires, NJRep. Paul W. Hodes, NHRep. Keith Ellison, MNRep. Ron Klein, FLRep. Tim Mahoney, FLRep. Charles Wilson, OHRep. Ed Perlmutter, CORep. Christopher S. Murphy, CTRep. Joe Donnelly, INRep. Robert Wexler, (FL)Rep. Jim Marshall, GARep. Dan Boren, OKRepublican MembersRep. Spencer Bachus, ALRep. Richard H. Baker, LARep. Deborah Pryce, OHRep. Michael N. Castle, DERep. Peter King, NYRep. Edward R. Royce, CARep. Frank D. Lucas, OKRep. Ron Paul, TXRep. Paul E. Gillmor, OHRep. Steven C. LaTourette, OHRep. Donald A. Manzullo, ILRep. Walter B. Jones , NCRep. Judy Biggert, ILRep. Christopher Shays, CTRep. Gary G. Miller, CARep. Shelley Moore Capito, WVRep. Tom Feeney, FLRep. Jeb Hensarling, TXRep. Scott Garrett, NJRep. Ginny Brown-Waite, FLRep. J. Gresham Barrett, SCRep. Rick Renzi, AZRep. Jim Gerlach, PARep. Stevan Pearce, NMRep. Randy Neugebauer, TXRep. Tom Price, GARep. Geoff Davis, KYRep. Patrick T. McHenry, NCRep. John Campbell, CARep. Adam Putnam, FLRep. Michele Bachmann, MNRep. Peter J. Roskam, ILRep. Kenny Marchant, TX

You are aware that Al D'Amto, the main lobbyist for the PPA *is* a Republican?