The Donkey Meter In The Hockey Forum

Yeah I know you are jealous of the PEN man...Thats his new nickname...The PEN man
if that is true.. they should send him to the pens ... (bad joke, sorry)
if that is true.. they should send him to the pens ... (bad joke, sorry)
I will cry for 7 days if he got traded to that sad sack of losers.
I will cry for 7 days if he got traded to that sad sack of losers.
he might score >30 goals if he is on a line with Crosby.. there is always that
he might score >30 goals if he is on a line with Crosby.. there is always that
true..Hey Tailspin...What are u hearing about David Moss...??Anything good
quote name='digitalmonkey' date='Wednesday, March 14th, 2007, 12:26 PM' post='1769851']jason 12...good leafs fan....makes some good points..underrate...not a DONKEY
haha.p.s. i'm not even on the list.
haha.p.s. i'm not even on the list.
I apologize I missed you...You are definetely a donkey...Donktastic even.

Thanks for the mention Serge! I'm up there on that list! :club: You do realize I have nothing against you. I just happen to hate the Leafs and I find your shenannigans and the dream world revolving around Kyle Wellwood/Leafs that you live in an absolute riot.P.S. Wings just took over #1 in league. Booyakash!

Thanks for the mention Serge! I'm up there on that list! :club: You do realize I have nothing against you. I just happen to hate the Leafs and I find your shenannigans and the dream world revolving around Kyle Wellwood/Leafs that you live in an absolute riot.P.S. Wings just took over #1 in league. Booyakash!
Dude I have nothing against anyone...I love everybody...I like to have fun ...Did I mention the Leafs are gonna make the playoffs
Dude I have nothing against anyone...I love everybody...I like to have fun ...Did I mention the Leafs are gonna make the playoffs
Nah! You didn't! Congrats! :club:
Man I guess I need to post more, or I need a penguin player as an avatar. I wish I was a king donkey :club: .
Sorry i forgot you Sinc..Definetely...HUGE DONKEY
true..Hey Tailspin...What are u hearing about David Moss...??Anything good
Moss has good hands and size, decent speed, works hard. If he plays with the right players he could score20+ per year consistantly. He's managed to stay up with the team most of the year and is getting 2nd lineice and 2nd unit powerplay time.
Moss has good hands and size, decent speed, works hard. If he plays with the right players he could score20+ per year consistantly. He's managed to stay up with the team most of the year and is getting 2nd lineice and 2nd unit powerplay time.
I hope so...I really thought Kobasew would break out this year with Calgary..But injuries slowed him down..I think Boston is a better fit and he should blossom there...
I hope so...I really thought Kobasew would break out this year with Calgary..But injuries slowed him down..I think Boston is a better fit and he should blossom there...
Sutter wannabe Playfair didnt like Chucky all that much, he wasnt going to accomplish much playing with Yelle and Friesen/Amonte playing limited minutes.. Same kind of thing is going on with Lombardi now, stuck with 3rd liners and then hegets benched for not producing like he did when he was playing with Iginla and Tanguay
Sutter wannabe Playfair didnt like Chucky all that much, he wasnt going to accomplish much playing with Yelle and Friesen/Amonte playing limited minutes.. Same kind of thing is going on with Lombardi now, stuck with 3rd liners and then hegets benched for not producing like he did when he was playing with Iginla and Tanguay
I have my fingers crossed that Lombardi can get out of Calgary soon.
I have my fingers crossed that Lombardi can get out of Calgary soon.
I cant see him being eager to resign after his benchings and diminished ice time.. he would be muchbetter served to go play for a younger team with a more open offensive scheme. Bad move only signing him to a 1 year deal

I'm really starting to doubt Playfair as a coach. The Flames have completely lost the edge that made them so good over the last few seasons.I think Lombardi will be fine, even if he stays in Calgary. Conroy will likely be gone next year, and Lombardi has shown enough that he should be put in an offensive role again. He has all the tools to get 70 points or so next year. The only thing holding him back, possibly, is he doesn't seem to get that much PP time.