• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF!!!!!!! Everytime I have a hand this damn site crashes. I have only been on it a little over two weeks and it has gone down twice in the middle of hands.I just flopped the nut straight in a $80+4 HU SnG and buddy went all in...I called and BOOM...Crash. SME.Back to InterPoker for me.

Again .....At least they gave me $10 for my troubles yesterday. I'll think of it as the new FTP bonus program.
doesn't do much when you're in a rebuy for more than you know you're going to get based on their "formula"

Why is it that, every time that Full Tilt disconnects, someone asks, "is Fulltilt down?"And then a bunch of people reply saying, "yes," "me too." etc.Do you call your next door neighbor when your electricity goes down to see if it's the who area or just your home? Yeah. You probably do. Never mind.

Why is it that, every time that Full Tilt disconnects, someone asks, "is Fulltilt down?"And then a bunch of people reply saying, "yes," "me too." etc.Do you call your next door neighbor when your electricity goes down to see if it's the who area or just your home? Yeah. You probably do. Never mind.
i understand where ur trying to come from, but everyone including myself has nightmares of just your connection going out during a tourney, or even in the middle of a cashgame hand
yah man, it's the first thing I checked to see if there was a thread about this. I want to know if it's just my connection or not and if my 10 rebuys are going to be returned lol.