Ncaa Tournament Pool

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"GrinderMJ" on FTP or Stars once he gets it I'll ship u the PW.
ok after i bust the stars 150/win ill send 200 from NastyLarry on stars, or hoosier my aim is MRandalFlowersJr hit me up

I assume the play in game does not matter? If not, I will do my bracket and ship tomorrow night. Someone just please remind me in IM since I am a donk and will forget.

i would just like to add my bracket is completely unoriginal and i think currently has 8/8 #1 and #2 picks in the elite eight. i'm working on it.

i would just like to add my bracket is completely unoriginal and i think currently has 8/8 #1 and #2 picks in the elite eight. i'm working on it.
ya you better change that...Some info: I think for the last 20 yrs or something crazy like that at least 1 #12 has beaten a #5 in the first round.

Also, all four #1 seeds have never reached the Final 4. I believe even 3 out of 4 #1's only happened once, maybe twice. It's tough to not take the #1's, but one way or another, some of them are going down.

Also, all four #1 seeds have never reached the Final 4. I believe even 3 out of 4 #1's only happened once, maybe twice. It's tough to not take the #1's, but one way or another, some of them are going down.
i believe the closest it has ever been was three #1s and a #2 made the final four.