Phil Gordon Gets Owned By Erick Lindgren

Since when is Phil Gordon good?E-Dawg makes tons of final tables, he is a PPT champ, WPT champ, what has Phil Gordon ever done? Oh that's right, critique celebrities play...
Phil Gordon is also a WPT Champ...just sayin
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, that pissed me off, I went and researched right after my post...... I was thinking Howard Lederer won one, he did didn't he? I get those two confused for some reason
AND he's 6'8"
you know how many times ive said to myself......"self, I wish I was taller so I could play poker good." Unfortunatly Im lazy and never get any thing done....still short and shi**y at poker
you know how many times ive said to myself......"self, I wish I was taller so I could play poker good." Unfortunatlt Im lazy and never get any thing done....still short and shi**y at poker
at least I got one thing on you....Im 6'5"
He also cashed 600K for the FTP Invitational on Fox last Thanksgiving, as well as finishing 6th in the 2001 WSOP and a FT of the 1K rebuy event of the 2005 WSOP. The guy may not be the "Great God of Hold Em" that he thinks he is, but there are some quality accomplishments there that definitely prove he is not a BAD player either. In a NCAA sense, he's probably an 8 or 9 seed....And Howard Lederer has 2 WPT titles, the first ever at Foxwoods and the Party Poker Millions Cruise (Limit HE) in 2003 or 2004.
Lindgren acted like a complete d0uche
I thought I was gonna be the only one who felt that E-Dog was out of line. I didnt find Phil's comments that bad. If you ask me, E-Dog came off as an asshole.
I thought I was gonna be the only one who felt that E-Dog was out of line. I didnt find Phil's comments that bad. If you ask me, E-Dog came off as an asshole.
Phil had plenty to say behind e-dogs back but as soon as they get face to face he wants to be all buddy buddy. Id be an *** hole too
Phil had plenty to say behind e-dogs back but as soon as they get face to face he wants to be all buddy buddy. Id be an *** hole too
I dont know about that stuff. I only know what I saw.

Yea, I definitely felt the tension from the beginning, I don't think I've ever see E-Dog like that on tv, he always comes off as a nice guy and you could really tell Phil rubs him the wrong way. Phil's stupid comments after Erick lost that big pot were just what he needed to get angry at Phil. Since you're probably out there reading Phil, I will say this for your own sake: THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!

I think Lindgren was genuinely annoyed.Does anybody take him literally when he says, "All of my chips", having both chips and cash? I wouldn't, but someone probably would.

Who's bracelet did she buy at the pawn shop?
I didnt see the answer written on her cleavage. therefore i have no idea. She said it was older