Official Fcp Barrage Of The $3r Tonight!

what was it u said earlier about 60%?
I lose over 60% to hands that I have dominated. I started taking note about 60,000 hands ago, but for me to start taking note, it's been happening for a lot longer than just 60,000. It's sincerely fucking gross.It's unreal.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job,people, but something really stood out to me...Quite a few of the hands that people lost on were AK holdings. When a guy pushes his entire stack and has you covered, do you really want to gamble on a race when you can hold off and wait for a better made hand? AK vs 99, for example, is 45 to 55. Although I'm sure most of you know this, I am thinking AK is consistently overvalued.Comments?

Good job,people, but something really stood out to me...Quite a few of the hands that people lost on were AK holdings. When a guy pushes his entire stack and has you covered, do you really want to gamble on a race when you can hold off and wait for a better made hand? AK vs 99, for example, is 45 to 55. Although I'm sure most of you know this, I am thinking AK is consistently overvalued.Comments?
I tend to agree at times, but had our hero's won those hands, you wouldn't have posted this. Basically, those are just hands you need to win at pivotal points in tournaments (MOST of the time) and if you don't, you're busto (or shortstacked).
I'd say read dependent. In the last situation, the button had shoved the previous two orbits on my SB, so covered or not, I'm calling with AK just because he is constantly shoving on our blinds, therefore I'm sure that I have the best hand.If a shorty shoves from EP, I'm calling. If someone raises from LP over the blinds, I'm shoving over him.But, for instance, if anyone raises from EP, gets a call or a shove, or someone else calls and shoves over that, I have no problem laying down AK.Even with a raise and a shove, I probably lay down AK, as at least some of my outs are duplicated and therefore gone.
I tend to agree at times, but had our hero's won those hands, you wouldn't have posted this. Basically, those are just hands you need to win at pivotal points in tournaments (MOST of the time) and if you don't, you're busto (or shortstacked).
Yup, you're right,. but no one ever mentions the pots they WON with AK. And I'm not disputing the plays with them, just noticing that quite a few were posted, thassall.
Yup, you're right,. but no one ever mentions the pots they WON with AK. And I'm not disputing the plays with them, just noticing that quite a few were posted, thassall.
FWIW, my post had less to do with AK than it had to with losing to a hand I had dominated, which is my achilles heel. Not exactly a coinflip.