Motivational Posters

You beat me to it. We have a perfectly good thread that was a one time TOTD !!
And I venture to say most of the ones in the other thread are originals, wheras these don't appear to be.
How did this guy ever get past the 30-30-30 rule?
Excuse me your royal ****ing hines. I received these today and thought I'd share them with you guys. At the time I posted them the other thread was on the bottom of this page and I did not see it. Unlike you, I actually have a job and a life and don't sit on here all day and see who I can make fun of because they posted something that was already there.If I had seen the other thread, I would have put them there. Now, go **** yourself.
And I venture to say most of the ones in the other thread are originals, wheras these don't appear to be.
I don't think I've ever seen such a blatant form of plagiarizing in my life. The thread name, the thumbnails...as if we wouldn't notice.Shame on OP.
I don't think I've ever seen such a blatant form of plagiarizing in my life. The thread name, the thumbnails...as if we wouldn't notice.Shame on OP.
He's just trying to be great like me. I can't fault the guy.
He's just trying to be great like me. I can't fault the guy.
IQ - As I said in my above post, I did not see your thread and if I did I would have put them there. My apologies to you and the rest can kiss my ***.
Please excuse me... (sniff) I received these and I just...give me a second...I wanted to share with you, bring some happiness to you. (wipes single tear away) Maybe I don't have the posting abilities I once had, but, but... (lip quivering) ...I still have the desire to post better. (takes a minute to collect himself)(tears streaming down face)I messed up, but you guys don't know what it's like to be in my shoes.--Brett Favre
fyp
IQ - As I said in my above post, I did not see your thread and if I did I would have put them there. My apologies to you and the rest can kiss my ***.
Don't worry about it, man. The rest of these guys are just playa hatas.