the new experiment

experiment: 3000-8.77i'm going to do an experiment. i'm going to use the 3000 dollars that i have in my pacific account that i have taken from gamblers who are worse at poker than i am. and i am going to see how fast i can diminish it to 8.77 in a drunken stupor. I will begin drinking on friday april 15, at 5:01pm est during my commute home. i will start with jack daniels and then switch over to rum and beer. I will post hand histories for critique. I will then cop some dope and continue to play through the night. By saturday morning during withdrawal i plan on being down to about $350. If all goes according to plan i will use the remaining money to reload on dope and chase flush draws. In my final hand i will be dealt 6d6h to a board of 9d8h4c. someone before me will go all in. i will call and proclaim "i got a ton of outs" my opponent asks which one. i lock down on him with my lazy eye and say, "all of em; i'm on the flush, the straight, and a full house. i think i'm gonna get you, your set of 9's el never hold."

experiment: 3000-8.77i'm going to do an experiment. i'm going to use the 3000 dollars that i have in my pacific account that i have taken from gamblers who are worse at poker than i am. and i am going to see how fast i can diminish it to 8.77 in a drunken stupor. I will begin drinking on friday april 15, at 5:01pm est during my commute home.  i will start with jack daniels and then switch over to rum and beer. I will post hand histories for critique. I will then cop some dope and continue to play through the night. By saturday morning during withdrawal i plan on being down to about $350. If all goes according to plan i will use the remaining money to reload on dope and chase flush draws. In my final hand i will be dealt 6d6h to a board of 9d8h4c.  someone before me will go all in. i will call and proclaim "i got a ton of outs" my opponent asks which one. i lock down on him with my lazy eye and say, "all of em; i'm on the flush, the straight, and a full house. i think i'm gonna get you, your set of 9's el never hold."
you have one thing going for you whiskey before beer never fear beer before whiskey mighty riskey just in case i would cover your computer with plastic good luck

you have one thing going for you whiskey before beer never fear beer before whiskey mighty riskey just in case i would cover your computer with plastic good luckLiquor before beer you're in the clear, beer for liquor never been sicker, get the wording right :club:

you have one thing going for you whiskey before beer never fear  beer before whiskey mighty riskey just in case i would cover your computer with plastic good luckLiquor before beer you're in the clear, beer for liquor never been sicker, get the wording right  :club:
Where I'm from its Liquor before beer never fear | Beer before liquor, never sicker.You all must be the ones who call soft drinks "Pop" or "Coke" regardless of its its Pepsi, Mountain Dew etc.
you have one thing going for you whiskey before beer never fear  beer before whiskey mighty riskey just in case i would cover your computer with plastic good luckLiquor before beer you're in the clear, beer for liquor never been sicker, get the wording right  :club:
Where I'm from its Liquor before beer never fear | Beer before liquor, never sicker.You all must be the ones who call soft drinks "Pop" or "Coke" regardless of its its Pepsi, Mountain Dew etc.
everyone in hell calls it "pop", I call it "soda"
everyone in hell calls it "pop", I call it "soda"
before i ever liquor i like to drink a few beers and sometimes have a toothpick ready for any hairs that get stuck in my teeth. so maybe it should be a few beers before any liquor

i've always heard it as liqour before beer never fear, beer before liquor never sicker.although for the sake of the experiment i will attempt to drink both at the same time through a straw

doesnt anyone else wonder why the hell he is going to do this? am i being stpuid is this a joke??? lol, what a waste of 3k if you're serious, thats a healthy bankroll for a lot of people...

you should film it and use the proceeds to stage a second experiment where you lose the money from the movie due to too many muscle relaxers
that's funny :club: by the way I have always heard it..."liqour and beer before crack never fear", "crack before liquor and beer never fear", "crack with anything never fear...except when eating tacos"KK