Nbc Heads Up Bracket Challenge

Joe Hachem AdvancesJoe Hachem and Chris Moneymaker are all in on a flop of 962. Moneymaker flips over 87 for an open ended draw while Hachem turns over 62 for two pair. The turn is the 8 and the river is the K giving Hachem the diamond flush. Joe Hachem advances to face the winner of the Paul Wasicka vs Eli Elezra matchDOH.....Nice push

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I have for the current standing after the completion of the Clubs and Spades Round 1 Matches:looshious (looshle): 11vatche (BankKilla): 11astros11ss (BKiCe): 10a_thekevlar_2 (bearsfan775): 10aasnake88 (AAsnake88): 9choic (casari): 8fileerror404 (FileError404): 8forrealDD (ForRealDD): 8gilbertology (gilarenas): 8seacucumber (seacucumber1): 8steamed rice (degenerasian): 8nosup4u (sn withheld): 6hoosieralum (jdepa01fcp): 5Looks like Vatche and Looshle off to a fast start!

Looks like Vatche and Looshle off to a fast start!
my final was DN vs edog...and they both went out the 1st round...and i also had chris ferguson in the final 4, he went out the 1st round too...so i think im pretty much done. :/
ok, i predict looshle taking down the 13 hundo...took a look at his picks, and he's lookin good.
na i have brunson winning it all and he lost to kaplan, that's gonna kill me
how great would it be if cheadle took it down
I wouldn't mind it so much as I had Ivey losing in the quarterfinals. I think most people have Ivey going into the semi's at least. Who is over 500 at picking today? lolI'm glad I didn't bet that much. lolMy final 8 were:Antonius, JuandaGreenstein, Tuan Le, Nam Le, Chan, Ivey, BoothAs long as these guys are still in I don't mind having a bad day one. Deeper points are worth a ton.
5 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: AAsnake88, IveyFearsMeI didn't know Cheadle was a member.
lol...but it wouldve been funnier if you bolded his name and came up with a "aments" comment. :club:

All right, I stunk up the hearts bracket, only have Mikey & Allan but at least I have both of them pretty deep.hearts_2.gifIn Diamonds, I have Kristy and Gabe pretty deep and am 5 of 8diamonds_2.gifFor everyone who's alredy crying "I'm done"....nahhh, it's like a tourney, the big stax come later :)I have 15 points for now.Day 1 Complete!408454142_1fb165d974_o.gif...and this is how my bracket looks like :club:l_838fe518c8778f9f40ef24264bbeb9ad.gifGl All!

lol...but it wouldve been funnier if you bolded his name and came up with a "aments" comment. :club:
10 coronas deep, this is probably as funny as I get, and Cheadleaments just sucks./ lack of creative postaments

Here is what I have for the current standing after the 1st Round:a_thekevlar_2 (bearsfan775): 19vatche (BankKilla): 19astros11ss (BKiCe): 17gilbertology (gilarenas): 17looshious (looshle): 17aasnake88 (AAsnake88): 16fileerror404 (FileError404): 16forrealDD (ForRealDD): 16seacucumber (seacucumber1): 15steamed rice (degenerasian): 15nosup4u (sn withheld): 14choic (casari): 13hoosieralum (jdepa01fcp): 13My pick to win it all also went out in the 1st Round (Chris Ferguson) :club: It looks like alll of us lost at least a Final 4 except for Choic whose Final 4 picks all made it past the 1st Round (Barry Greenstein, Tuan Le, Johnny Chan and Brad Booth).Better luck tomorrow.

Here is what I have for the current standing after the 1st Round:a_thekevlar_2 (bearsfan775): 19vatche (BankKilla): 19astros11ss (BKiCe): 17gilbertology (gilarenas): 17looshious (looshle): 17aasnake88 (AAsnake88): 16fileerror404 (FileError404): 16forrealDD (ForRealDD): 16seacucumber (seacucumber1): 15steamed rice (degenerasian): 15nosup4u (sn withheld): 14choic (casari): 13hoosieralum (jdepa01fcp): 13My pick to win it all also went out in the 1st Round (Chris Ferguson) :club: It looks like alll of us lost at least a Final 4 except for Choic whose Final 4 picks all made it past the 1st Round (Barry Greenstein, Tuan Le, Johnny Chan and Brad Booth).Better luck tomorrow.
My final 4 are also still alive: Allen Cunningham, Nam Le, Kristy G. & Phil Laak
Nam Le ftw.pls.ty.lol @ Cowboy from Boogie Nights taking down Ivey :D . I just picture him in that role in my mind and can't get away from it.
BUCK If you were to open a business specializing in, like, Super-Super Hi-Fi Stereo Equipment -- forget it, you're in the money. I mean, there's no limit to the technology that's comin' out now -- AMBER Really? BUCK That's a fact. AMBER So what's wrong with this radio? BUCK I think it's . . . uh . . . it's a wattage problem . . . yeah . . . we've got too many watts per channel going into the front two speaker . . . yeah . . . :club:
BUCK If you were to open a business specializing in, like, Super-Super Hi-Fi Stereo Equipment -- forget it, you're in the money. I mean, there's no limit to the technology that's comin' out now -- AMBER Really? BUCK That's a fact. AMBER So what's wrong with this radio? BUCK I think it's . . . uh . . . it's a wattage problem . . . yeah . . . we've got too many watts per channel going into the front two speaker . . . yeah . . . :club:
Awesomeness.
My final 4 are also still alive: Allen Cunningham, Nam Le, Kristy G. & Phil Laak
Based on what ForRealDD posted as your picks he had your Final 4 as Phil Laak, Nam Le, Allen Cunningham and David Benyamine (see his post below). It looks like there was a mistake in his post/your submission since David Benyamine and Allen Cunningham couldn't both make it to the Final 4... You should check with ForRealDD.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=92774&st=0
FileError404Final 4Phil LaakName LeAllen CunninghamDavid BenyamineFinalistsName LeAllen CunninghamWinnerNam Le