Aa After A Somewhat Scary Flop

Ok, here is the situation. I am playing in a home game. .50/1.00 blinds. I am in middle position with AA. It's a pretty lose game and some crazy players who will bet and raise with just top pair. I raise to $4 preflop. I get 4 callers which I'm not too thrilled about because a lot of these guys will call a raise with any 2 suited cards or any 2 face cards. Flop comes J T 7 rainbow. The guy in the small blind bets out $6, big blind raises to $12 and then guy after him goes all in for around $25. What would you do??? I think this is very straight forward, but I would like your opinions.I will share the results after a few replies.

Ok, here is the situation. I am playing in a home game. .50/1.00 blinds. I am in middle position with AA. It's a pretty lose game and some crazy players who will bet and raise with just top pair. I raise to $4 preflop. I get 4 callers which I'm not too thrilled about because a lot of these guys will call a raise with any 2 suited cards or any 2 face cards. Flop comes J T 7 rainbow. The guy in the small blind bets out $6, big blind raises to $12 and then guy after him goes all in for around $25. What would you do??? I think this is very straight forward, but I would like your opinions.I will share the results after a few replies.
Easy fold.
I thought the bolded was kinda funny. Carry on.
Depends on which of the "crazy players" is in the pot.
3 People have displayed interest on the flop, which is a pretty bad one for AA. I think that this is an easy fold becuase you have to contest with so many people already, you have one pair and aren't drawing to anything. If one player has a set and another player has KQ, you're almost drawing dead.
In a game like that I'd raise more preflop, you don't really want to take a flop 5 handed with AA. Make it 7 or 8, you'll still probably get a caller and it makes the hand easier to play. As played it's a fold.

Ok here is my thoughts. I think you telling the bet amounts, for example the "all in" is. Ovbiously 98 is the death hand and you have no outs against this unless magically 2 aces come. Since its a home game and based on the blinds I would make my call based on how much more it is. If its only like 20 bucks or something like that, personally I would call, but than again this is coming from a player that normally calls a hand for 20 bucks preflop in my game.I put the original better on 107 around there, second guy probably has a kj, all in flopped the joint or has q9.Actually I wanted to edit my post........based on 3 hands against AA I would fold, because you know there is some kind of draw out there to the straight if there isnt the straight already.

Fold..and if the game has been loose like is shown here, raise more preflop...I don't know what the standard raise at the table was but I would probably jack it up a little bit to get HU or 3 handed

Thanks for all the replies. I agree with pretty much everything you guys said. Looking back at it I should have definitely raised more preflop. When the action got back I didn't even think about it and folded. The other 2 guys called the all-in. The all-in flopped the nuts with the 89. Originally raiser had AJ and the other guy had Q10. After I folded I showed the guy sitting next to me what I folded and he couldn't believe it. He said I got a great flop for my hand and how could I fold. I just sorta laughed to myself, but told him I guarntee that I am beat. He bet me $50 that there is no way anyone has me beat after the flop, so I ended up coming out alright on the hand.

He bet me $50 that there is no way anyone has me beat after the flop, so I ended up coming out alright on the hand.
way to hedge those bets