Any Interest In A Yahoo Keeper League?

just a reminder rosters get locked on the 31st
Any resolution to handle players coming off the DL?I was thinking whoever needed to drop a player to make space for someone coming off of the DL could message you and you could do it for them.
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any resolution to handle players coming off the DL?I was thinking whoever needed to drop a player to make space for someone coming off of the DL could message you and you could do it for them.
oh sorry i thoguht i posted it...drops will still be availible.

Sorry I haven't been on the board for the past 3 months because of work and just spending much more time off the Internet.I'll throw in up to $10 into the prize pool, yes I'm cheap.15 keepers.I don't mind expansion. I might be able to get a couple committed people (baseball fans) if need be.Still holding down 1st place... yeah!!By the way, for the draft: how are we going to determine the order? By this year's standings (roto league though)?

Sorry I haven't been on the board for the past 3 months because of work and just spending much more time off the Internet.I'll throw in up to $10 into the prize pool, yes I'm cheap.15 keepers.I don't mind expansion. I might be able to get a couple committed people (baseball fans) if need be.Still holding down 1st place... yeah!!By the way, for the draft: how are we going to determine the order? By this year's standings (roto league though)?
standings good, but I think we should ditch the serpentine draft thoughalso why not make it heads up next year

I thought the plan was to make it head-to-head next year, but in that case we shouldn't base the draft order on roto standings because that's not necessarily how we would've end up in H2H. I'm not as much a fan of roto/points leagues, so I'm in heavy favor of H2H.

Yeah, I'd go for H2H too, actually the change from H2H to Roto back in the spring was really what turned me off to start the season...Expand ! Expand ! Expand !!!

I have created a forum for this league so we can keep track of everything when our Yahoo! league goes offline in a few weeks. It's still a work in progress, but it is able to be posted on right now.Here is the address http://fcpkeeperleague.20.forumer.com/index.phpAlso, if you guys wouldn't mind try to make your user name the same as you team name for continuity purposes.Enjoy

I have created a forum for this league so we can keep track of everything when our Yahoo! league goes offline in a few weeks. It's still a work in progress, but it is able to be posted on right now.Here is the address http://fcpkeeperleague.20.forumer.com/Also, if you guys wouldn't mind try to make your user name the same as you team name for continuity purposes.Enjoy
It wont let me join. It says I need to enter a confirmation code and there is nothing but a red x.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Poppy Send me an email this week telling me why we should have an expansion team....and about yourself :)Everyone I will work this week on transfering the rosters over to the database, my guess by saturday it will be done. I start running peer leadership groups and some stuff for the business association at school this week so i'm a bit busy. but it'll be done.Ira

• 3 weeks later...

ok Rosters are saved and just a reminder initial contracts last until Feb 1. So you can trade anyone as soon as the WS is over. Draft picks for the 2008 season can be traded! Keepers are due by Feb 1 at midnight (est)

• 3 weeks later...
I think everyone is still playing. There is just nothing really to talk about for a couple months.
oh I know everyone is still in....it's jsut when i post and no one says anything for like a month i get a bit worried...just keeping it in everyones minds...and also trades are now open again :club:
  • 1 month later...