New Challenge (old Challenge)

Change it to the American Idol thread and you can post updates!
Yes!!Scott goes to my church and he's super nice so I hope he doesn't get booted yet, even though I think he's the second worst right now. That Megan girl better be gone tonight because if I have to listen to her for one more week my TV might not make it. She gets worse every week I want to rip my ears out!Mark
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Yes!!Scott goes to my church and he's super nice so I hope he doesn't get booted yet, even though I think he's the second worst right now. That Megan girl better be gone tonight because if I have to listen to her for one more week my TV might not make it. She gets worse every week I want to rip my ears out!Mark
I have only seen like half of one episode, it was last week, and she was just horrible.

I have watched AI for really the first time this year and the kid who looks like Freddie Prinze Jr. but has the crazy mouth of Jason Mraz (if you don't know what I am talking about you need some youtubeage for comparison) is really starting to grow on me. The punky rocker kid who everyone seems to think is the favorite (Adam I think) just doesn't do it for me.I called it when they got to the top 13 that Scott will finish 5th since he probably was only the 8th or 9th best person, but he would get enough sympathy votes to push him farther than he should have gone. I still stand by that btw

I have watched AI for really the first time this year and the kid who looks like Freddie Prinze Jr. but has the crazy mouth of Jason Mraz (if you don't know what I am talking about you need some youtubeage for comparison) is really starting to grow on me. The punky rocker kid who everyone seems to think is the favorite (Adam I think) just doesn't do it for me.I called it when they got to the top 13 that Scott will finish 5th since he probably was only the 8th or 9th best person, but he would get enough sympathy votes to push him farther than he should have gone. I still stand by that btw
I don't think Scott is worse than anyone that has been booted so far, although I did like the cute little blonde girl that got booted in 11th. I don't see how that happened. My rankings at the moment from best to worst:Danny - No way he won't make the final 2. His voice when he powers through songs is amazing imo.Adam - I think he's as good as Danny but different and not as mainstream marketable.Lil Rounds - She's sucked the last few weeks, but if she picks good songs she is better than the restKris/Matt - I think both are great and kind of similar. They can be outstanding or just good. But they just can't compete with the other top two guys.Anoop - Love him. He's by far the guy that gets hated on by the judges the most but he's so funny and I love his voice. His Beat It (which the judges hated) was soooooooooo good.Scott - good singer, great on the piano, doesn't have a shot of making it past 7th unless someone really sucks it up. He does get a ton of sympathy votes because he wasn't even in the bottom 3 this week. His sister (blind also) is having surgery this week so if that comes up he might get even more. If I were him I'd be doing a 'This song is dedicated to my sister who just had surgery' intro next time I played...Allison - have never liked her, think she screams too much and her voice is just average. Can't get over why the judges like her so much.Mark
I don't think Scott is worse than anyone that has been booted so far, although I did like the cute little blonde girl that got booted in 11th. I don't see how that happened. My rankings at the moment from best to worst:Danny - No way he won't make the final 2. His voice when he powers through songs is amazing imo.Adam - I think he's as good as Danny but different and not as mainstream marketable.Lil Rounds - She's sucked the last few weeks, but if she picks good songs she is better than the restKris/Matt - I think both are great and kind of similar. They can be outstanding or just good. But they just can't compete with the other top two guys.Anoop - Love him. He's by far the guy that gets hated on by the judges the most but he's so funny and I love his voice. His Beat It (which the judges hated) was soooooooooo good.Scott - good singer, great on the piano, doesn't have a shot of making it past 7th unless someone really sucks it up. He does get a ton of sympathy votes because he wasn't even in the bottom 3 this week. His sister (blind also) is having surgery this week so if that comes up he might get even more. If I were him I'd be doing a 'This song is dedicated to my sister who just had surgery' intro next time I played...Allison - have never liked her, think she screams too much and her voice is just average. Can't get over why the judges like her so much.Mark
you're not west coast
can anyone help me out with a trade? i need stars and can send on fulltilt..PM me if you can help thanks guys
I am Stars broke :(Mark

This thread has too much good history to be simply abandoned... :5c:4h:3h:D:qh:club::ts:D :D

I just saw boston sully playing a 3.30 90 man knock out. Did all you challenge thread guys eventually clean him out?

I just saw boston sully playing a 3.30 90 man knock out. Did all you challenge thread guys eventually clean him out?
Haven't seen him around in a while.Mark

Round 4 of the $150 hu SCOOP on ps We have played about 15 mins.I have min-raised arround 85% of my buttons so far. I've been playing very aggro but I haven't 4-bet him 1 time and he started to 3-bet me some. What range would you call me with and what hands would you rr for value but then fold.All opinions are welcome. :club:PokerStars Game #26808742630: Tournament #200904102, $150+$12 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round IV, Level II (30/60) - 2009/04/06 20:24:50 CT [2009/04/06 21:24:50 ET]Table '200904102 119' 2-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: Fluffdog87 (6040 in chips) Seat 2: bottomset (3960 in chips) Fluffdog87: posts small blind 30bottomset: posts big blind 60*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Fluffdog87 Fluffdog87: raises 60 to 120bottomset: raises 360 to 480Fluffdog87: raises 5560 to 6040 and is all-in

I'm not calling you too light, still early in the match, I think JJ+, AQo+ as well. I just don't want to be getting into too huge of a hand, this early imo. Villain still has a nice stack

I was thinking JJ+, AQs+ ish. Maybe TT.Reraising for value and folding range probably is AT+, KJ+, 77-99Obv the reraising/folding range is a fair bit larger than the reraising for value/folding range if you have been opening 85% OTB