• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Im signing up for Cake poker atmWhat do I put in the Activation Code area. Do you guys have any codes I should use?Do I need to do anything special to get the 100% first deposit bonus? I signed up for rakeback through suited_up so that aspect should be taken care of.

Today is going really shitty. This helps.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero ($49.35)UTG ($19.10)MP ($25)Button ($102.90)SB ($52.20)Preflop: Hero is BB with kh.gif, 5h.gif. 2 folds, Button raises to $0.85, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.60.Flop: ($1.80) 2c.gif, 4h.gif, 6d.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $1, Hero calls $1.Turn: ($3.80) 2h.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $2, Hero calls $2.River: ($7.80) ah.gif(2 players)Hero bets $5.25, Button raises to $25, Hero raises to $50.75 (All-In), Button calls $20.50.Final Pot: $104.05Results in white below: Hero has Kh 5h (flush, ace high). Button doesn't show KQ. Outcome: Hero wins $98.80.

Im signing up for Cake poker atmWhat do I put in the Activation Code area. Do you guys have any codes I should use?Do I need to do anything special to get the 100% first deposit bonus? I signed up for rakeback through suited_up so that aspect should be taken care of.
If you did it through me, you should do the code it says on the site. I think it's REDUCTION. Outside of that, you're set, you'll get the bonus from that and everything.Though if you made the account already, like a few days back or something, let me know the name so I can make sure it went through ok before you deposit.
I've had KK<AA three times today. AK<AA two times today. My graph is ugggggggggggggggly.
4th time's the charm I guess. Looks like it has to be a one outer to hit. Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)MP ($6.90)Hero ($61.80)Button ($54.85)SB ($28)BB ($25.60)UTG ($37.20)Preflop: Hero is CO with kc.gif, kd.gif. UTG raises to $0.85, MP calls $0.85, Hero raises to $3.75, 3 folds, UTG raises to $38.05 (All-In), MP calls $6.05 (All-In), Hero calls $33.45.Flop: ($81.65) 6c.gif, kh.gif, 2s.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)Turn: ($81.65) tc.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)River: ($81.65) 7h.gif(3 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: $82.50Results in white below: UTG has As Ah (one pair, aces). MP has Ks Ad (one pair, kings). Hero has Kc Kd (three of a kind, kings). Outcome:

just played a match vs some retardo finnish idiotgot him to 6bet shove on me 200bb deep with 85s into AAi lost that one, slowly grinded him back before finally busting him with KK>QQweeeee

I'm ahead, if you don't look at the per hand :club:
I also didn't play from Wednesday the 14th until Wednesday the 21st, so I really only have a bit more than 2 weeks of play there.

lol i just reread my sentence and the ridiculousness of it. im not really upset..just not fun to lose 8k in a session. still obviously having a sick month...just woulda been sicker to pass 30k yesterday. whatever. i go to africa in 13 days...school almost out...cant wait, etc. acid_knight is owning souls. mark is super kevlar doesn't have a drinking problem i promise i was hovering stop looking at pix of my sisteri love u allamentremomeyyyyyyyyyyyy

lol i just reread my sentence and the ridiculousness of it. im not really upset..just not fun to lose 8k in a session. still obviously having a sick month...just woulda been sicker to pass 30k yesterday. whatever. i go to africa in 13 days...school almost out...cant wait, etc. acid_knight is owning souls. mark is super kevlar doesn't have a drinking problem i promise i was hovering stop looking at pix of my sisteri love u allamentremomeyyyyyyyyyyyy
Yeah, I don't know if I sent you a final graph yesterday, but I was gonna be done after a solid day of 280 hands and like +$1200 profit or so. Then, half asleep at like 11:10 I'm cybering with cwik, who's playing chinese, and I'm like, I wanna play more, but I'm really tired. F-it, I'm gonna play.Get in another 160 hands and bust 4 people for another $500+.
Yeah, I don't know if I sent you a final graph yesterday, but I was gonna be done after a solid day of 280 hands and like +$1200 profit or so. Then, half asleep at like 11:10 I'm cybering with cwik, who's playing chinese, and I'm like, I wanna play more, but I'm really tired. F-it, I'm gonna play.Get in another 160 hands and bust 4 people for another $500+.
Standard?

i kinda have a random side note...so i played some 10/20 last nite...ok fine, thats on the high end of the stakes i play...i also played some 3/6 euro, which is basically $5/$10 for someone using USD, like myself...i just found it interesting that i found it 'easier' to make moves playing about 1300 deep @ 3/6, then it was playing 100bb deep at 10/20.iw as betting the same amount effectively...it just 'looked' bigger at 10/20.idk, maybe it's just me...but i found it kinda interesting...and i had to consciously tell myself to just forget the $ amount and play good poker...which i felt like i did at either limit...i just kinda missed a oesfd at 10/20 and bleh. i don't know...i def think it's interesting...and i may experiment by playing 5/10 euro instead of $10/$20 just to see, or help me transition to betting more $ per hand, but it 'feels' like im only playing 5/10.- Jordan

You guys should get me in on the nightly skype chats (I usually play a few SNGs at night). Except all you'll hear is a super-deep voice complaining about how Ax loses to A(x-1) like 90% of the time.Minor brag post, since I deposited $100 to get the bonus a few weeks ago, I'm at $630 grinding $15-$25 SNGs.

i just found it interesting that i found it 'easier' to make moves playing about 1300 deep @ 3/6, then it was playing 100bb deep at 10/20.
Unlimited buyins for the win?Also, your summary of the month was awesome. lol hovering.Mark
Unlimited buyins for the win?Mark
I think he meant 1300 euros (not BBs) at 3/6, which is like 200BBs at 5/10 USD, which is 1 full stack at 10/20 obv.
I think he meant 1300 euros (not BBs) at 3/6, which is like 200BBs at 5/10 USD, which is 1 full stack at 10/20 obv.
I could use you for Jordan-translation sometimes when he IMs.