• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I wish you hadn't given everyone that idea.Let the games begin I guess.
ldo, why do you think I posted it? :)Mark
fypover the line?
Yeah, probably.
I could give them hats!
This would be funny. Also, if you wanted to give them facial hair from the same chart as your avatar was chosen from, that would be amusing as well.

So wait a minute. What does it mean if your green line is below your blue line in PEV and continuing to diverge? Chasing too many draws? Not stealing enough pots post flop? Weak folds post flop?

So wait a minute. What does it mean if your green line is below your blue line in PEV and continuing to diverge? Chasing too many draws? Not stealing enough pots post flop? Weak folds post flop?
Just means you lose money in hands that don't go to showdown. Could be any number of reasons why. The green line will be below the blue line for most people at 6max and above. As long as it's not waaaaaaaay below, I don't think it's a serious problem.
If your green line is below your blue line it means that you're losing money in non showdown pots. This could be a combination of weak/tight post flop play, not taking enough stabs at pots, running too many bluffs and having to fold before getting to showdown or other things. I mean, think of every reason why you might put a lot of $$ into a pot and then not make it to showdown and those are all contributing reasons to the green line being under the blue line.If you wanna see how much missed draws are contributing, just check and see how you're playing your draws in pokerEV.

bull, if you can convince some of these guys to play ssnl for a session, I think it would be fun as hell to play 10/25nl deep and actually play for real

Afternoon graph. Owned some souls today. Check out the slowplayed KK hands...daymh1.jpgHand1: (Note: Villain was aptly named ISpewChips)Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$69 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $577UTG+1: $407.50MP1: $297NoSup4U: $633.60MP3: $600CO: $591Button: $648SB: $145.50BB: $600Pre-flop: (9 players) NoSup4U is MP2 with :3h:D UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, MP1 folds, NoSup4U calls, 2 folds, Button raises to $33, 2 folds, UTG+1 calls, NoSup4U raises to $156, Button calls, UTG+1 folds.Flop: :5c:D:4h ($354, 2 players)NoSup4U bets $225, Button raises all-in $498, NoSup4U calls all-in $258.6.Uncalled bets: $14.4 returned to Button.Turn: :icon_clap: ($1321.2, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $1321.2)River: :club: ($1321.2, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $1321.2)Results:Final pot: $1321.2NoSup4U showed Ks KdButton showed Th QsAnd Hand 2:Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$69 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $153UTG+1: $609MP1: $120MP2: $446.40MP3: $237.05NoSup4U: $1254.40Button: $600SB: $600BB: $198.10Pre-flop: (9 players) NoSup4U is CO with :D :D 2 folds, MP2 raises to $18, MP3 folds, NoSup4U calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls.Flop: :icon_clap::D:qh ($72, 5 players)SB checks, BB checks, MP2 bets $54, NoSup4U raises to $145, 2 folds, MP2 raises all-in $428.4, NoSup4U calls.Turn: :ts ($928.8, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $928.8)River: :qh ($928.8, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $928.8)Results:Final pot: $928.8NoSup4U showed Kc KhMP2 showed Th TdMark

Can someone list off everyone in the Jordan's Krew pic, if they are FCPers? That pic is hilarious to me.lol jordan.Mark

bull, if you can convince some of these guys to play ssnl for a session, I think it would be fun as hell to play 10/25nl deep and actually play for real
agree 100%
Edit: Also lol at Acid posting a pic of his gf on the interweb. If this was 2p2 this thread would already be full of tastless photoshops, especially with a pic from that angle!
More of this, please.
The pic in your sig is so effing funny. What Jordan's hand is doing on that guy's nuts is beyond me, but I'm pretty sure that I'm just gonna stay at least 8' away from him at all times.
The pic in your sig is so effing funny. What Jordan's hand is doing on that guy's nuts is beyond me, but I'm pretty sure that I'm just gonna stay at least 8' away from him at all times.
Why? He's a cutie imo.Mark
Why? He's a cutie imo.
The only people who will be putting their hands on me like that are FAR cuter than Jordan. Also, they don't have dicks. I know some people are less picky than I am, but I have standards and I'm sticking to them.
Can someone list off everyone in the Jordan's Krew pic, if they are FCPers? That pic is hilarious to me.lol jordan.Mark
I think it is just Jordans friends from Ohio.
The only people who will be putting their hands on me like that are FAR cuter than Jordan. Also, they don't have dicks. I know some people are less picky than I am, but I have standards and I'm sticking to them.
I'm going to give you the biggest kiss when we meet.MarkEdit: lol at your last 'wat' post. hahaha

Back to Back....Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)**** This Shit ($17.85)BB ($20.55)UTG ($10)MP ($4.55)Button ($10.40)Preflop: **** This Shit is SB with Kclub.gif, Jspade.gif. UTG checks, 2 folds, **** This Shit completes, BB raises to $0.5, UTG folds, **** This Shit calls $0.30.Flop: ($1) Kspade.gif, 5spade.gif, Jclub.gif(2 players)**** This Shit bets $0.7, BB raises to $1.4, **** This Shit raises to $5.3, BB raises to $21.55 (All-In), **** This Shit calls $12.85 (All-In).Turn: ($3.40) Qclub.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($3.40) 9diamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: $37.30Results in white below: **** This Shit has Kc Js (two pair, kings and jacks). BB has Kh Ts (straight, king high). Outcome: BB wins $37.30.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)UTG ($16.35)MP ($4.05)Button ($17.45)SB ($9.75)**** This Shit ($10.40)Preflop: **** This Shit is BB with kd.gif, kc.gif. 1 fold, MP raises to $0.35, Button raises to $1.5, 1 fold, **** This Shit raises to $10.5 (All-In), MP folds, Button calls $8.90.Flop: ($21.20) td.gif, 8d.gif, 5h.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($21.20) ad.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($21.20) ah.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $21.30Results in white below: **** This Shit has Kd Kc (two pair, aces and kings). Button has Ac Qh (three of a kind, aces). Outcome: Button wins $21.29.