• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I have no idea. Switching to HU was the greatest thing I ever did. (As long as I keep running good at least :club:)
Pretty sure it was me who told you to play HU, if it wasnt I definitly was thinking about telling you to switch, either way pretty sure you owe me 10%
The end of this one is hilarious.YOU'VE USED THE 1 TWICE!!!
Mark
What scares me the most is people like this have babies."You've used the 1 twice"*crosses it out**writes it again*"You've used the 1 twice, Joy"That was the dumbest person I've ever seen. She had to be walked through 10 chances? It's not rocket science, you fucking dumbass.
to ease my pain, lol!guy commentsLawl, I love the "Total Prize Money: $0" at the end...and the best part of both of these is how they go "asldkjf, final answer," and then the smile on their face completely disappears when they realize it's wrong. Haha, that sucks so bad, though.

Shipitplzkthx :)Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Ultimate-Bet Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownCO ($98.50)Button ($48.50)Hero ($99)BB ($191.75)UTG ($96.45)MP ($98.60)Preflop: Hero is SB with 5heart.gif, 6heart.gif. 4 folds, Hero raises to $3.5, BB calls $2.50.Flop: ($7) 2diamond.gif, 9heart.gif, 7heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $4, BB raises to $8, Hero raises to $28, BB calls $20.Turn: ($63) 8heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $24, BB raises to $135, Hero calls $43.50 (All-In).River: ($198) 4heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $198Results in white below: Hero has 5h 6h (straight flush, nine high). BB has 9c Qc (one pair, nines). Outcome:

Finishing the day down $250 or so. Had a bunch of coolers. Also, my fold on river is 76% today. Woot, getting better.Keep folding on the river people!Mark

Finishing the day down $250 or so. Had a bunch of coolers. Also, my fold on river is 76% today. Woot, getting better.Keep folding on the river people!Mark
F folding.

sigh I get so depressed on Sundays....I could lose $20k in a cash game and not feel as shitty as if I lose $3k playing donkaments all day. blahhhh I need to get to Vegas

sigh I get so depressed on Sundays....I could lose $20k in a cash game and not feel as shitty as if I lose $3k playing donkaments all day. blahhhh I need to get to Vegas
LOL, yup. The only Sundays I haven't wanted to punch puppies in the last year are either those Sundays I didn't play or a couple weeks ago when I only played cash.

I was heading for a good Sunday, I played Rock band for like 5 hours, then I randomly looked at my poker db.Hey, this is the same day where I won 10k! I HAVE to play some donkaments at least.F Sundays.

Up 4.5 buyins in just 750 hands, then happy hour ended and the # of tables literally cut in half and there's a bunch of regs left.I'm gonna go find some limit game to make more mobneys.

k so...just played a session, and played really well imo. i bluffed a few spots i prolly shouldnt have, but other than that, i played well. my net run was only -$50...and my green is way above blue...usually, that means i should be winning right??? does this mean i just got coolered really badly? or what? cause thats what it felt like...5-186max.jpg