New Challenge (old Challenge)

Nobody is even close yet sheez.Mark
Pitt-->Jolie, AnistonDouglas-->Zeta-JonesMarshall-->Anna NicoleRomo-->Jessica SimpsonI know...you're announcing that you're dating a celebrity to "prove" you're not gay!
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Hand of the day, this is against a reg.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($92.10)Hero ($200)MP ($249.15)Button ($418.10)SB ($198)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7spade.gif, 7heart.gif. Hero raises to $6, 1 fold, Button calls $6, SB raises to $24, BB calls $22, Hero calls $18, Button folds.Flop: ($78) 4heart.gif, 7diamond.gif, 2club.gif(3 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.Turn: ($78) 5spade.gif(3 players)SB bets $174 (All-In), BB folds, Hero calls $174.River: ($0) 3diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $426Results in white below: Hero has 7s 7h (three of a kind, sevens). SB has Kd Ad (straight, five high). Outcome: SB wins $426. Well Played sir Well played

my wife got into a car accident and despite fault not actually being easy to determine and probably not even hers, she admitted that she hit the guy, who has already filed a claim saying that. i am seriously too pissed off for words right now.

my wife got into a car accident and despite fault not actually being easy to determine and probably not even hers, she admitted that she hit the guy, who has already filed a claim saying that. i am seriously too pissed off for words right now.
sigh, what a nit this guy sounds like. how bad was the damage?at least she wasn't hurt...- Jordan

Wait...Mark listed Angelina Jolie, Jessica Simpson, etc...If he's getting boobs, wouldn't that be more Marilyn Manson? Didn't he get implants?

I suppose that guy COULD do it, but whats the point? Before you know it people will be trying to spend a whole month in a hotel bathroom.

Wow after 2 mins the hornets finally scored first, lol. BooyaahDate placed: May 13, 2008 9:30p Single #113642690 NBA Team Props Moneyline (Prop)(SAS vs NO) Tue, May 13th (9:35pm EST) Team to score first in the gameWager will be official once either team scores first. Singles Only. Max $300(2850) New Orleans Hornets -115 Tue@9:35p Risk US$ 58.00 to win US$ 50.43 These are my other bets.Date placed: May 13, 2008 9:29p 2 Team Parlay #113642509 Basketball - NBA Lines Total NBA PLAYOFFS - CONFERENCE SEMIFINALSBest of Seven (2-2-1-1-1) Series tied 2-2(519) San Antonio Spurs vs. (520) New Orleans Hornets Under 187 Tue@9:35p Basketball - NBA Lines Point Spread NBA PLAYOFFS - CONFERENCE SEMIFINALSBest of Seven (2-2-1-1-1) Series tied 2-2(520) New Orleans Hornets -5 Tue@9:35p Competitor: (519) San Antonio SpursRisk US$ 20.00 to win US$ 52.00 Date placed: May 13, 2008 9:25p Single #113642147 NBA Player Props Total (Prop)(SAS vs NO) Tue, May 13th (9:35pm EST) Chris Paul - Total Points and AssistsMust play for action. Game must go 43 minutes for action. Overtime counts towards wager. Singles Only. Max $300(1235/1236) Over 36 (-110) Tue@9:35p Risk US$ 22.00 to win US$ 20.00

BB is a 57/4 donk, UTG is a 20/8 nitty reg, Button is new to table, but already seems pretty bad through 1 orbit.Based on stack sizes that will price BB and Button in, and UTG's weird min raise/call line and the fact that he and I are playing 190BB deep, does anyone hate folding?Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (7 handed) Absolute Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownButton ($108.70)SB ($197)BB ($167.64)UTG ($380)MP1 ($152.50)MP2 ($563.70)Hero ($467.15)Preflop: Hero is CO with K :club: , A :ts . UTG raises to $4, 2 folds, Hero raises to $15, Button calls $15, 1 fold, BB raises to $62, UTG calls $58, Hero ???

LOL, those props remind of me of my college days. Lets just say I don't look upon the amt of money I lost fondly.
Been there done that. In college i parlayed everything with the Texans losing their first expansion game. Thousands lost because they are the only NFL team to win their first game ever.
Date placed: May 13, 2008 9:25p Single #113642147 NBA Player Props Total (Prop)(SAS vs NO) Tue, May 13th (9:35pm EST) Chris Paul - Total Points and AssistsMust play for action. Game must go 43 minutes for action. Overtime counts towards wager. Singles Only. Max $300(1235/1236) Over 36 (-110) Tue@9:35p Risk US$ 22.00 to win US$ 20.00
Even tho prop bets are for suckers (or at least I could never win on them) I reeeeeeeeeeally like this bet. :club:
BB is a 57/4 donk, UTG is a 20/8 nitty reg, Button is new to table, but already seems pretty bad through 1 orbit.Based on stack sizes that will price BB and Button in, and UTG's weird min raise/call line and the fact that he and I are playing 190BB deep, does anyone hate folding?Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (7 handed) Absolute Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownButton ($108.70)SB ($197)BB ($167.64)UTG ($380)MP1 ($152.50)MP2 ($563.70)Hero ($467.15)Preflop: Hero is CO with K :club: , A :ts . UTG raises to $4, 2 folds, Hero raises to $15, Button calls $15, 1 fold, BB raises to $62, UTG calls $58, Hero ???
UTG couldnt call your shove. Which would give you a very nice price against BB who could have any 2
Why would AA/KK flat a committing raise by an uber with a raiser behind him.
i guess i prolly shove too...i just think its possible that utg has a big hand. hes a nit who doesnt like to raise very often. i can def see him flatting with a big hand here.
i guess i prolly shove too...i just think its possible that utg has a big hand. hes a nit who doesnt like to raise very often. i can def see him flatting with a big hand here.
I think most of the time AA/KK is shoving not flatting in this situation but anything is possible for sure. Lobsters shove there just screams AA, which is why I like it so much too.