• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

What's the difference between the regular tables and the edu tables on FTP?
I'm thinking that EDU tables are sometimes recorded for sessions...or so I'd think.OK I am just making this up...whatever..

Since my sleep schedule is all ****ed up, I wake up at like 4-5pm and go to bed around 9-10am...so I base my daily tally for poker on my days, rather than HEMs....Here's "today's" graph...2nd 10+ BI day of month. Also is my month to date. Cash game is much more fun than tiltaments.I think I am ready to move up to 50nl, but I am in no rush, and I promised myself I'd play 50k hands at 25nl 1st, so cheers to gritting out the next 29k hands and doing as well as 1st 21k hands!1-11-1.jpgthru1-11.jpg

I need to respond to this post but I don't know how.
I believe the quote you are looking for is: The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And just like that, POOF he's gone.Welcome back Chucksty :)Mark
I believe the quote you are looking for is: The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And just like that, POOF he's gone.Welcome back Chucksty :)Mark
tyty. and while that's not the quote i was looking for. it's certainly the quote i should have been looking for.
Today for your viewing pleasure....Return of the King
i'm gonna be that matador guy for halloween next year. i just need to find a chick who will let me stab her repeatedly until she's dead.

Catching up on this thread. LOL @ pretty much everything, but especially the "Mark without highlights looks weird."Re: King vs. specbrad, I can't tell with all the comments about buyouts of sigs, but did you guys actually play yet? Because the bracket isn't updated and I'm just curious as to who I should be pwning playing next.

Catching up on this thread. LOL @ pretty much everything, but especially the "Mark without highlights looks weird."Re: King vs. specbrad, I can't tell with all the comments about buyouts of sigs, but did you guys actually play yet? Because the bracket isn't updated and I'm just curious as to who I should be pwning playing next.
Oh ya...Me and u next Happy Days... (Rick will get that!)

Sigh my computer keeps randomly shutting off and the fan is running a lot louder than it was before. I'm guessing this is a dust issue and I need to clean out the inside of the computer.