• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

What are some good last minute present ideas to get for my mom?What have you guys gotten for your family this year?Merry Christmas! :club::ts:5c:4h:3h

Lady, "I'm sorry we can't do that"Me, "Ok. Just charge me for two large shakes but put them in the jumbo cup"Lady, "Sir, I'm sorry we can't do that"Me, "Why not?"Lady, "We keep up with how many drinks we sold by counting the cups"Me, "What year is this? Doesn't your cash register do that for you?"Lady, "Yes but we have to reconcile it at the end of the day"Me, "Ok. Sell me a jumbo drink and two large shakes. But instead of giving me the drink, put the shakes in the jumbo cup"Lady, "I can't do that"Me, "Why not"Lady, "Because I don't want to"Me, "Is the manager available"Lady, "I am the manager"WWSBD (What would Specbrad do?)
LOL.....punch this stupid bitch in the face!

Before I head out just wanted to report that I just had arby's for lunch.Went light for this meal because I have lots to eat tonight. Got the Grilled Chicken sandwhich w/ bacon, large fries and regular order of mozzarella sticks. and LOOOL @ bull's sonic story I would have been pissed. The Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior to the New Orleans Saints

What are some good last minute present ideas to get for my mom?What have you guys gotten for your family this year?Merry Christmas! :club::ts:5c:4h:3h
I got my mom a TomTom GPS for her car and a DVD.Mark
loool - the guy on the right looks a bit too much like Durrrr......Fluff - <3 post more of these HH's thanks
2+2 would've photoshopped that already, lol!
QFT. I just remembered, I do have another Sonic story. Had just finished playing golf on a 100 degree day. Really wanted the most gigantic chocolate shake I could get. We stopped at Sonic. I don't remember what their supersize jumbo drink was called, but I told them to put a chocolate shake in the jumbo cup and charge me whatever they had to. Lady, "I'm sorry we can't do that"Me, "Ok. Just charge me for two large shakes but put them in the jumbo cup"Lady, "Sir, I'm sorry we can't do that"Me, "Why not?"Lady, "We keep up with how many drinks we sold by counting the cups"Me, "What year is this? Doesn't your cash register do that for you?"Lady, "Yes but we have to reconcile it at the end of the day"Me, "Ok. Sell me a jumbo drink and two large shakes. But instead of giving me the drink, put the shakes in the jumbo cup"Lady, "I can't do that"Me, "Why not"Lady, "Because I don't want to"Me, "Is the manager available"Lady, "I am the manager"WWSBD (What would Specbrad do?)
they try pulling this same garbage at the movie theatre. you buy the $5 bottle of water which ends up being lukewarm, ask for a cup with ice to put it in and get shot down. 100% of the time it takes getting a manager to get a freaking cup with ice for the drink i paid for.

A few hands before this I made this guy Monkey Tilt... I choose not to show hands ever unless I know they will jump off their chair and hang themselves... so I turned auto-muck off for a few hands and made a pretty large semi-bluff to get back to about even on him then I broke him down with momentum for about 35 more hands and then I had to leave and open presents with the family... lol... and ever since the hand that I showed the bluff he was cussing so much in the chat that I had to look away... lol.... well then this hand happened and I think he may have hung himself... not that sick of a hand but still funny...Full Tilt Poker Game #9664929904: Table Jade (heads up) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:35:55 ET - 2008/12/24Seat 1: sittinon26s ($123.80)Seat 2: jokergreggy ($111.70)jokergreggy posts the small blind of $0.50sittinon26s posts the big blind of $1The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to sittinon26s [Ts Qh]jokergreggy raises to $3sittinon26s calls $2*** FLOP *** [8h 2c 2d]sittinon26s checksjokergreggy checks*** TURN *** [8h 2c 2d] [As]sittinon26s bets $4jokergreggy calls $4*** RIVER *** [8h 2c 2d As] [Ac]sittinon26s checksjokergreggy has 15 seconds left to actjokergreggy bets $6sittinon26s calls $6*** SHOW DOWN ***jokergreggy shows [9c 7h] two pair, Aces and Twossittinon26s shows [Ts Qh] two pair, Aces and Twossittinon26s wins the pot ($25.50) with two pair, Aces and Twossittinon26s is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $26 | Rake $0.50Board: [8h 2c 2d As Ac]Seat 1: sittinon26s (big blind) showed [Ts Qh] and won ($25.50) with two pair, Aces and TwosSeat 2: jokergreggy (small blind) showed [9c 7h] and lost with two pair, Aces and Twos

Sigh, I must really suck.....this is an 85/8golfforpar: i love people overplaying akrdog7811: sorry sorrygolfforpar: no tyrdog7811: wont do no moregolfforpar: just give it up thoughrdog7811: ty for advicegolfforpar: no probsgolfforpar: at least have a pair

Sigh, I must really suck.....this is an 85/8golfforpar: i love people overplaying akrdog7811: sorry sorrygolfforpar: no tyrdog7811: wont do no moregolfforpar: just give it up thoughrdog7811: ty for advicegolfforpar: no probsgolfforpar: at least have a pair
You could learn a thing or two from the players who are winning, if you ask me.
I'm pretty sure I should be up 9 million dollars today.
For some reason being a Sklansky millionaire isn't as cool as a regular millionaire.
For some reason being a Sklansky millionaire isn't as cool as a regular millionaire.
You sayin I'm not cool? And I didn't say millionaire, I said 9 millionaire. I think if I could pick one day out of the year to run like baby jesus, it would be today.

Hohoho, Merry Christmas......Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $239.00UTG: $245.55Hero (MP): $562.35CO: $99.20BTN: $296.45SB: $200.00Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is MP with K :club: A :ts1 fold, Hero raises to $8, 3 folds, BB raises to $18, Hero raises to $64, BB raises to $239 all in, Hero calls $175Flop: ($479.00) 3 :jh 4 :D 9 :4h(2 players - 1 is all in)Turn: ($479.00) Q :D(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($479.00) 3 :5c(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $479.00BB shows T :D K :D (a pair of Threes)Hero shows K :3h A :qh (a pair of Threes - Ace kicker)Hero wins $476.00(Rake: $3.00)He almost got there too!!!

Your the coolest guy I know in his mid thirties. No sw. :club:
You don't know at least ONE other guy in his mid thirties?! Wow.
If you were a real badass you'd fly to Chicago on Friday
[x] badass.