New Challenge (old Challenge)

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($53.45)BB ($22.70)UTG ($16.70)MP ($57.50)CO ($58.40)Hero (Button) ($53.05)Preflop: Hero is Button with qd.gif, qh.gif2 folds, CO calls $0.50, Hero raises to $2.25, SB calls $2.00, 2 foldsFlop: ($5.50) kh.gif, tc.gif, 4c.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $4.50, SB calls $4.50Turn: ($14.50) td.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero checksRiver: ($14.50) 6h.gif(2 players)SB bets $14.50, Hero calls $14.50Total pot: $43.50 | Rake: $2.15Results in white below: Hero had Qdiamond.gif, Qheart.gif (two pair, Queens and tens)SB had 5diamond.gif, 5heart.gif (two pair, tens and fives)Outcome: Hero won $41.35
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Back to checking the turn, which I think is the agreed 'best' play for showdown, aren't we going to run into some players who see the cbet, see the turn check and then pot the river where we can't call with our 9's?
Like I said before, if you can bet the turn and river, you can check the turn and let him bluff the river and call. Its costing you the same or less. If you're betting where you never fold out better and never get called by worse, which is what this situation is, its a much better line. (granted he sucks and called with worse, but in general...)Mark
You ran ungodly good though from May or June thru July though, right Zim?
I ran ungodly good from May through early June, and I've kinda ran bad ever since. I was up like $9k in expectation through June 10th, and now I'm down $8k overall since May 1st. I know it's just PokerEV, but it still counts for something. W/e, I still had a good summer (my best yet) and I feel good about my game right now, just don't have a lot of time for poker right now, and when you don't play a lot and run bad when you do it gets you down. I think I'm gonna start grinding more, getting in some more hands, and I know it'll turn for me.

RE: Cubs commentsSorry if I pissed anyone off. I used to be a serious poster last year when I had the time to grind poker. Now as a result of school and a second job, the best I can do is just lurk and make stupid jokes. I just read and post occasionally because I love the thread, and poker, even if I don't have the time to play it anymore. So yeah, I'll just stop posting, and sorry.

Dear Cubs,Please win your next 4 games.Thank you.
They must be playing whoever is ahead of the Brewers in the wild card race.Nice computer btw. Too bad ASU sucks.Mark

Looking to get $1500 from FTP to PStars...I have an uneven bankroll distribution to say the least...I would like to make it much more balanced.Hit me up through PM, this thread or AIM plzzzzz??!!??Cliffnotes: I Want PS, Will give FTP

I need to move $40 from Stars to Tilt.I have Stars, I need Tilt...

at what level do you find multiple people at a 6 max table with "good" stats?it seems most people at $25NL 6max are either 8/8/infinity or 60/10/1...
if youre game selecting properly...you wont:-D

Normally I would never take this line PF, but UTG was a complete idiot, and would go wild if you let him, however he never ever had anything so he folded whenever he faced resistance. So, I figured a passive line would be the best (esp. considering he has folded to my previous 2 3bets).I think you could say I got maximum value for this hand. :)No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($1393.20)SB ($1006.30)BB ($1088.60)UTG ($705.42)MP ($1397.22)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :D, K :3hUTG raises $14, 1 fold, Hero calls $14, 1 fold, BB calls $10Flop: ($44) 5 :D, 5 :D, K :club:(3 players)BB checks, UTG bets $44, Hero calls $44, BB raises $104, 1 fold, Hero calls $60Turn: ($296) 7 :4h(2 players)BB bets $344, Hero calls $344River: ($984) 3 :qh(2 players)BB bets $626.60 (All-In), Hero calls $626.60Total pot: $2237.20Results in white below: Hero had K :5c, K :qh (full house, Kings over fives).BB had 4 :D, 5 :ts (three of a kind, fives).Outcome: Hero won $2233.70

Normally I would never take this line PF, but UTG was a complete idiot, and would go wild if you let him, however he never ever had anything so he folded whenever he faced resistance. So, I figured a passive line would be the best (esp. considering he has folded to my previous 2 3bets).I think you could say I got maximum value for this hand. :)No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($1393.20)SB ($1006.30)BB ($1088.60)UTG ($705.42)MP ($1397.22)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :D, K :3hUTG raises $14, 1 fold, Hero calls $14, 1 fold, BB calls $10Flop: ($44) 5 :D, 5 :D, K :club:(3 players)BB checks, UTG bets $44, Hero calls $44, BB raises $104, 1 fold, Hero calls $60Turn: ($296) 7 :4h(2 players)BB bets $344, Hero calls $344River: ($984) 3 :qh(2 players)BB bets $626.60 (All-In), Hero calls $626.60Total pot: $2237.20Results in white below: Hero had K :5c, K :qh (full house, Kings over fives).BB had 4 :D, 5 :ts (three of a kind, fives).Outcome: Hero won $2233.70
thats a freakin deep 400nl game.