New Challenge (old Challenge)

Hoosier:I was looking at one of the watches u posted, a Jaeger LeCoultre watch and I've decided that I'm gonna buy that watch when I'm older! But for now I'm gonna settle on a rolex.help me decide on a dial!It'll be going with a Oyster bracelet no yellow gold.bluediamonddialgold.jpgroyalbluethickromanssteel.jpgbluediamonddialnonquicksteel.jpg

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Hello Adam,Thank you for your reply to Full Tilt Poker Support.Because you no longer have to the email address registered to youraccount, ah2388, and therefore cannot receive a temporary password, wehave decided to open your account, StckaD0nk, and close your account,ah2388.That said, we will have to ask you once again to change the emailaddress on your account, StckaD0nk, to adam2388@gmail.com.Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation, Adam, and ifthere's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to ask.Best of luck at the tables.Kind regards,ErinFull Tilt Poker SupportSHIP IT

what you think about this hand matt/anyone else? Played about 200 hands so far with this villain and he hasn't gotten out of line much. He has donk bet most flops and I've either folded or taken it down on the turn or river. The only other time that I raised him on the flop I had a set on an 834hh board and he led and folded. He hasn't ever taken this line before and it doesn't seem to make much sense.. also can someone recommend a converter besides FTR (doesn't work for me) and Leggo (makes me tilt)Seat 1: TreMomey ($247)Seat 2: trots1 ($208.50)TreMomey posts the small blind of $1trots1 posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to TreMomey [Th Kh]TreMomey raises to $6trots1 calls $4*** FLOP *** [Ts 7h 6h]trots1 bets $6TreMomey has 15 seconds left to actTreMomey raises to $19trots1 calls $13*** TURN *** [Ts 7h 6h] [3c]trots1 checksTreMomey has 15 seconds left to actTreMomey bets $39trots1 calls $39*** RIVER *** [Ts 7h 6h 3c] [As]trots1 has 15 seconds left to acttrots1 bets $144.50, and is all inTreMomey ???
As gay of a spot as this may be, I think it's a fold. I don't know that it's a pure bluff more than 40% which is about what you need to call (if my 2 seconds of math is near correct). If he's going to spew like this I'd wait for a better spot to make a hero-ish call.

I would say 3,2,1I have a feeling 3 is significantly more than the others though? edit: Actually I bet 3 and 1 are probably similarly priced

I would say 3,2,1I have a feeling 3 is significantly more than the others though? edit: Actually I bet 3 and 2 are probably similarly priced
100% agree
As gay of a spot as this may be, I think it's a fold. I don't know that it's a pure bluff more than 40% which is about what you need to call (if my 2 seconds of math is near correct). If he's going to spew like this I'd wait for a better spot to make a hero-ish call.
What hands do you think he could possibly play this way? It may have been match flow but I felt like on the turn he was much more likely to have a hand that included a draw in order to call so I was thinking he had something like 910 or 78 or something like that. I haven't seen how he played his draws yet but I didn't think he'd shove the river with a hand like Ahxh so that put his range of hands that beat me in my mind to 89 A10 A7 with i think 89 being the most likely of the made hands but it still didn't seem to make sense
what you think about this hand matt/anyone else? Played about 200 hands so far with this villain and he hasn't gotten out of line much. He has donk bet most flops and I've either folded or taken it down on the turn or river. The only other time that I raised him on the flop I had a set on an 834hh board and he led and folded. He hasn't ever taken this line before and it doesn't seem to make much sense.. also can someone recommend a converter besides FTR (doesn't work for me) and Leggo (makes me tilt)Seat 1: TreMomey ($247)Seat 2: trots1 ($208.50)TreMomey posts the small blind of $1trots1 posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to TreMomey [Th Kh]TreMomey raises to $6trots1 calls $4*** FLOP *** [Ts 7h 6h]trots1 bets $6TreMomey has 15 seconds left to actTreMomey raises to $19trots1 calls $13*** TURN *** [Ts 7h 6h] [3c]trots1 checksTreMomey has 15 seconds left to actTreMomey bets $39trots1 calls $39*** RIVER *** [Ts 7h 6h 3c] [As]trots1 has 15 seconds left to acttrots1 bets $144.50, and is all inTreMomey ???
If you've played with him enough to gage if this kind of stupid looking play was commonplace, then I'd consider calling. Since you said "200 hands and nothing out of line" I think you've gotta fold. He's got Axhh or two pair here a lot since it's kind of a suicidal looking play to make.That said, I have seen people make this gay desperation shove with air before after missing a flush/straight etc, so I don't think that calling is gonna have too huge a +/- EV overall, but if it's anything, it's leaning to the -EV side.
thats in regards to them shutting down my new account and closing my old one.
y?
What hands do you think he could possibly play this way? It may have been match flow but I felt like on the turn he was much more likely to have a hand that included a draw in order to call so I was thinking he had something like 910 or 78 or something like that. I haven't seen how he played his draws yet but I didn't think he'd shove the river with a hand like Ahxh so that put his range of hands that beat me in my mind to 89 A10 A7 with i think 89 being the most likely of the made hands but it still didn't seem to make sense
I doubt it's Axhh too often either. However, A7, A6, AT, A3hh, etch are all possibilities. I don't think he shows up with a flopped straight or set here hardly ever.I guess it's closer to call than I thought, but it's still just gay and we don't beat much of anything, but his value shoving range should be fairly small too.I dunno.
Wait... so you are telling me these - :club: - aren't diamonds?!?!?!? Since when?
LOL seriously.Also, had the BIGGEST donk I've ever played with at one of my 3/6nl tables today. over 100 hands, he ran 98/19. (that is not a typo)Of course, I couldn't get any of his money. Still up $1400 today, but tilted beyond belief right now. Mikeysong can attest that this guy was amazingly bad. I kept sending him HH's of like the worst hands ever by this guy.Mark
If you've played with him enough to gage if this kind of stupid looking play was commonplace, then I'd consider calling. Since you said "200 hands and nothing out of line" I think you've gotta fold. He's got Axhh or two pair here a lot since it's kind of a suicidal looking play to make.That said, I have seen people make this gay desperation shove with air before after missing a flush/straight etc, so I don't think that calling is gonna have too huge a +/- EV overall, but if it's anything, it's leaning to the -EV side.
I don't know why I wrote 200 hands.. it was 50 hands so not the largest sample.
I don't know why I wrote 200 hands.. it was 50 hands so not the largest sample.
I get it, playing mind games. Nice call donk. What'd he have?
I would say 3,2,1I have a feeling 3 is significantly more than the others though? edit: Actually I bet 3 and 1 are probably similarly priced
3,1,2...imo.I do agree about pricing though.
I think I call here and hope if I'm beat he sticks around. To me this is rarely a flopped straight or set and even any Ah draw or combo draw I think more money gets in before the river. The only hands I can see him having here other then busted draws are hands like Ah7c but even then the river jam is odd.
I get it, playing mind games. Nice call donk. What'd he have?
lol you know i never fold.. i was making a video at the time and i was like.. man I feel like this is never a bluff.. 2 secs left on timebank and i call lolSeat 1: TreMomey ($247)Seat 2: trots1 ($208.50)TreMomey posts the small blind of $1trots1 posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to TreMomey [Th Kh]TreMomey raises to $6trots1 calls $4*** FLOP *** [Ts 7h 6h]trots1 bets $6TreMomey has 15 seconds left to actTreMomey raises to $19trots1 calls $13*** TURN *** [Ts 7h 6h] [3c]trots1 checksTreMomey has 15 seconds left to actTreMomey bets $39trots1 calls $39*** RIVER *** [Ts 7h 6h 3c] [As]trots1 has 15 seconds left to acttrots1 bets $144.50, and is all inTreMomey has 15 seconds left to actTreMomey has requested TIMETreMomey calls $144.50*** SHOW DOWN ***trots1 shows [8h 5h] Ace Ten highTreMomey shows [Th Kh] a pair of TensTreMomey wins the pot ($416.50) with a pair of Tenstrots1 is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $417 | Rake $0.50Board: [Ts 7h 6h 3c As]Seat 1: TreMomey (small blind) showed [Th Kh] and won ($416.50) with a pair of TensSeat 2: trots1 (big blind) showed [8h 5h] and lost with Ace Ten high
Hoosier:I was looking at one of the watches u posted, a Jaeger LeCoultre watch and I've decided that I'm gonna buy that watch when I'm older! But for now I'm gonna settle on a rolex.help me decide on a dial!It'll be going with a Oyster bracelet no yellow gold.
Lies :)Mark
well...if I do win a donkament...there's a chance I'd buy it along w/the rolex :club:
win then :)Mark
lol you know i never fold.. i was making a video at the time and i was like.. man I feel like this is never a bluff.. 2 secs left on timebank and i call lolSeat 1: TreMomey ($247)Seat 2: trots1 ($208.50)TreMomey posts the small blind of $1trots1 posts the big blind of $2The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to TreMomey [Th Kh]TreMomey raises to $6trots1 calls $4*** FLOP *** [Ts 7h 6h]trots1 bets $6TreMomey has 15 seconds left to actTreMomey raises to $19trots1 calls $13*** TURN *** [Ts 7h 6h] [3c]trots1 checksTreMomey has 15 seconds left to actTreMomey bets $39trots1 calls $39*** RIVER *** [Ts 7h 6h 3c] [As]trots1 has 15 seconds left to acttrots1 bets $144.50, and is all inTreMomey has 15 seconds left to actTreMomey has requested TIMETreMomey calls $144.50*** SHOW DOWN ***trots1 shows [8h 5h] Ace Ten highTreMomey shows [Th Kh] a pair of TensTreMomey wins the pot ($416.50) with a pair of Tenstrots1 is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $417 | Rake $0.50Board: [Ts 7h 6h 3c As]Seat 1: TreMomey (small blind) showed [Th Kh] and won ($416.50) with a pair of TensSeat 2: trots1 (big blind) showed [8h 5h] and lost with Ace Ten high
can't for the life of me imagine why he doesn't 3 bet that flop with the OESFD

Unconverted for LFT....I know, shove turn.Full Tilt Poker Game #6393899375: Table Tune (deep) - $0.05/$0.10 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:09:56 ET - 2008/05/12Seat 1: oplata ($9.10)Seat 2: Bullmer ($10)Seat 3: Henderdog1 ($22.50)Seat 4: BurroGrande1975 ($19.85)Seat 5: farmy87 ($8.25)Seat 6: Markus Antonius ($33.05)Seat 7: DOnkEY_HeRo ($20)Seat 8: DirtyDiggs ($21)Seat 9: King1305 ($18.40)oplata posts the small blind of $0.05Bullmer posts the big blind of $0.10The button is in seat #9*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to King1305 [8d 6d]Henderdog1 foldsBurroGrande1975 has 15 seconds left to actBurroGrande1975 raises to $0.35farmy87 calls $0.35Markus Antonius calls $0.35DirtyDiggs has 15 seconds left to actDirtyDiggs foldsKing1305 calls $0.35oplata foldsBullmer has 15 seconds left to actBullmer folds*** FLOP *** [4d 5d 3h]BurroGrande1975 has 15 seconds left to actBurroGrande1975 bets $1.50farmy87 foldsMarkus Antonius raises to $3King1305 calls $3BurroGrande1975 calls $1.50*** TURN *** [4d 5d 3h] [7s]BurroGrande1975 checksMarkus Antonius has 15 seconds left to actMarkus Antonius bets $4.50King1305 has 15 seconds left to actKing1305 raises to $10BurroGrande1975 foldsMarkus Antonius calls $5.50*** RIVER *** [4d 5d 3h 7s] [3d]Markus Antonius has 15 seconds left to actMarkus Antonius bets $6.90King1305: sigh nhKing1305 calls $5.05, and is all inUncalled bet of $1.85 returned to Markus Antonius*** SHOW DOWN ***Markus Antonius shows [3c 5c] a full house, Threes full of FivesKing1305 mucksMarkus Antonius wins the pot ($38.65) with a full house, Threes full of FivesBurroGrande1975: $$!$ty board for pocket acesKing1305 adds $10*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $40.65 | Rake $2Board: [4d 5d 3h 7s 3d]Seat 1: oplata (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 2: Bullmer (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: Henderdog1 didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: BurroGrande1975 folded on the TurnSeat 5: farmy87 folded on the FlopSeat 6: Markus Antonius showed [3c 5c] and won ($38.65) with a full house, Threes full of FivesSeat 7: DOnkEY_HeRo is sitting outSeat 8: DirtyDiggs didn't bet (folded)Seat 9: King1305 (button) mucked [8d 6d] - a flush, Eight high